Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

AshlaBoga
12.14.2012 , 10:11 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Einzel View Post
Any droid to report this ?
The cartel market provide new women outfit and ashara is still wearing her ugly bodysuit...
They said it was "on their to do list" I'm sure that list stretches halfway to the moon by now
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Darkartex
12.22.2012 , 05:10 PM | #72
I like the skin-tight suit but they really should use that as light armor or somthing.

My sith inquisitor is a dark lord and simmilar to another comment id like to show my dominion over her

BW needs to fix this.
WE are Death, through Death there is Blood, through Blood there is Darkness,
through Darkness there is The Chill, through The Chill there is Shadow,
through Shadow is The Pact, and in the Pact is me.-part of the Shadowcye code.

RamathRS
12.23.2012 , 04:12 PM | #73
heh.... I was mad, too, once upon a time. But as we sit here, a year after release, and half of the 70+ items on the Known Issues list are still from launch.... I have given up all hope that BW is actually capable of doing their job. Now, its just funny.

Driveinns
12.24.2012 , 11:01 PM | #74
It's simple. It's because Torgruta aren't a playable race. If they make them a playable race, she probably will

The same way Quyzen, Vector, Aric, Xalek, Gault, Skadge, Sargent Rusk, Guss Tuno, Tanno Vik and Yuun. Ashara is the only girl listed here, and people don't have a tendancy to strip the boys down to make them wear a slave outfit, or go shirtless.

Actually thinking on that, they could now. With the Covert Energy top.

JP_Legatus
12.25.2012 , 02:42 PM | #75
Lol has anyone tried the covert armor on any of the monster guy companions? It'd be pretty funny on xalek but even funnier if he just disappeared like Ashara used to

ZanyaCross
02.22.2013 , 11:55 PM | #76
Wow, old issue is old. I just discovered this in-game when I tried different outfits on Ashara and it really annoyed me. How hard is it just to knock out a skin file? I know creators in Second Life who could have knocked out a decent skin for her in a few hours, tops.

They could have hired a graphic artist with the money I've put into this game by-myself and had this done! >.<

DAWUSS
02.23.2013 , 02:14 PM | #77
The funny thing is, certain female outfits look better on Ashara than they do on female PCs.

MotorCityMan
02.24.2013 , 12:35 PM | #78
Thermal underwear. Goofy looking

Trollokdamus
02.25.2013 , 06:30 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Driveinns View Post
It's simple. It's because Torgruta aren't a playable race. If they make them a playable race, she probably will

The same way Quyzen, Vector, Aric, Xalek, Gault, Skadge, Sargent Rusk, Guss Tuno, Tanno Vik and Yuun. Ashara is the only girl listed here, and people don't have a tendancy to strip the boys down to make them wear a slave outfit, or go shirtless.

Actually thinking on that, they could now. With the Covert Energy top.
I'm sorry but this is not a valid excuse for not providing a "fully functional" female companion to one of the classes. Especially now, when you can obtain so many variations of the said dancer outfit via cartel store.
Actually, i was always wondering why did they have to make her Togruta in the first place, knowing that they don't have a full body skin for this race.
At this point i feel exactly the same as RamathRS.

Einzel
03.01.2013 , 06:59 PM | #80
It's really time to fix it, with the incomming patch 2.0 and the next expension...
One year later... Any droid to give us feedback?