Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pistol Model Guide

TianaArylle
06.26.2012 , 04:13 PM | #1
Hi all, while the servers were down last night I made a pistol model guide. It shows the various models and their icons for (I think) all the pistols in the game. Ever notice that this game has a LOT of guns? ... Oy.

The image is large, but that allows you to zoom in to see detail and choose properly. Also, because this game has so many guns, I couldn't include all the color variations - just the model variations. Some may look like duplicates, but that's just because they have an added scope, etc.

So, happy pistol'ing - for you or a companion!

Pistol Models

Hope it helps!
~ Tiana
Jedi Covenant
Double-Bladed Lightsaber Guide

tausser
06.26.2012 , 06:07 PM | #2
Wow, nice work, thanks!
It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

countjackula
06.26.2012 , 07:59 PM | #3
That image is so full of win. A hearty "Thank you very much!" to you Tiana. I've got the image saved and bookmarked as well. Danke.

Canis_Anubis
06.27.2012 , 01:02 AM | #4
Great image. It got me thinking about pistols, and I found one that I love the look of:

http://www.torhead.com/item/5GccaKA/...ealth-enforcer

According to the comments, this is a Republic-side equipment commendation reward. Is there an Imperial analogue to this great-looking gun?

nkitch
06.27.2012 , 05:14 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Canis_Anubis View Post
Great image. It got me thinking about pistols, and I found one that I love the look of:

http://www.torhead.com/item/5GccaKA/...ealth-enforcer

According to the comments, this is a Republic-side equipment commendation reward. Is there an Imperial analogue to this great-looking gun?
Yup I got a pair of those from the Taris equipment coms vendor when I was leveling up this was before 1.2 though, hopefully there still there for you.
The Bladehunter Legacy
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Canis_Anubis
06.27.2012 , 04:34 PM | #6
Awesome! You rock, sir.

Frostbyt
06.30.2012 , 12:37 AM | #7
thx, I spent 100k buying blaster rifles until I found one I liked. I'm glad I don't have to do the same with pistols

JhonZorn
06.30.2012 , 06:37 AM | #8
Sa'eed Loa - Vanjervalis Chain EU - follow the Black Bantha

Gnugthreeonefive
06.30.2012 , 03:37 PM | #9
So uhm.. when one finds a pistol one likes in the pic, how does one know what it's called and where to find it?

Frostbyt
06.30.2012 , 08:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnugthreeonefive View Post
So uhm.. when one finds a pistol one likes in the pic, how does one know what it's called and where to find it?
its like kindergarten match the thumbnail to one on the gtn