Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Changing font size in game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Changing font size in game
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sevensixdog
02.29.2012 , 09:55 AM | #141
Please give us this option to adjust text sizes!!!!

mmedina
03.04.2012 , 02:48 AM | #142
*signed
Please add the option to increase font size. It's very difficult to read text in game.

JstallCAN
03.04.2012 , 03:15 PM | #143
Just got the game today and it is pretty much unplayable due to the font size. It really sucks since the game seems like it could be pretty fun. Plllleeease fix this!

Gochev
03.06.2012 , 04:00 PM | #144
ok Bioware I just wanna say "THank you for NOT fixing the issue" and also NOT fixing the FPS issues but anyway.

I canceled my subscription already.

I wish you to make something better with the next MMORPG till then I will stick with Blizzard only games because the quality is better because the support is better and because at least they pretend they care about us more.
May the source be with you.

dosadnik
03.06.2012 , 04:02 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Gochev View Post
ok Bioware I just wanna say "THank you for NOT fixing the issue" and also NOT fixing the FPS issues but anyway.

I canceled my subscription already.

I wish you to make something better with the next MMORPG till then I will stick with Blizzard only games because the quality is better because the support is better and because at least they pretend they care about us more.
Well if you were following the game you would have known that UI customization is coming in Patch 1.2. So stop whining.

Krazed
03.16.2012 , 04:59 PM | #146
Where in there does it say bigger chat fonts?

Sivenom
03.16.2012 , 05:16 PM | #147
Chat fonts.... right click the tab you want to augment, go down to font size. you have 12, 14, 16, 18 to choose from...

Actual UI font. It looks like its anchored to the actual ui... and since in 1.2 it can be augmented, then you can now augment the ui font. So if you can't read your group's names in the corner, make their nametag bigger.
All assassins had a full-length mirror in their rooms, because it would be a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you were badly dressed. -- Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

Krazed
03.16.2012 , 06:44 PM | #148
18 isn't large enough if your on a 32 inch lcd tv.

Krazed
03.17.2012 , 11:08 AM | #149
36 Font is needed.

Krazed
03.18.2012 , 01:58 PM | #150
Doesn't seem like this issue is being addressed at all. Come on BW.