Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Having to right click mission items from your inventory

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Having to right click mission items from your inventory

deserttfoxx
12.18.2011 , 06:14 PM | #1
Is this nessessary? Cant we just make it activate on right click when you get to the target?

I hate those missions where i need to tag 10 random things and now i need to sift through my mission inventory to find what activatable is for which quest., seems silly.
"Soon they will know my name, recognize my face, and understand what it means to be in the presence of true power." - Imitatio Dei Captain Sakari Foxx , Sith Juggernaut (Level 50)

Macheath
12.18.2011 , 06:31 PM | #2
Rift placed a little icon beside that quest to the left of your quest tracker. You could simply click that little icon to use the appropriate quest item for that mission. It was a pretty convenient system. You could even drag the item right from that icon down into one of your hotkey slots if you wanted.

-Macheath.
Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Nephrahim
12.18.2011 , 06:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by deserttfoxx View Post
Is this nessessary? Cant we just make it activate on right click when you get to the target?

I hate those missions where i need to tag 10 random things and now i need to sift through my mission inventory to find what activatable is for which quest., seems silly.
Put the item on your actionbar.

Mithros
12.18.2011 , 07:20 PM | #4
If you had read the tool-tip that appeared at some point when you got a mission item, you would have read that could drag them to your action bar.
Beta Squadron 157

As long as we remember, it's never really gone.