Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting bug Update 1.3

sdgiasyui
06.26.2012 , 01:37 PM | #1
First of all, pardon me for my hopeless bad english.

I have some minor concern about crew skills and crafting.

My concern is

First of all. Update 1,2 you could buy crafting schematics up to level 50, however, after the new update. level 48-49-50 schematics are not to be found anymore at the crew skill vendor..(Armormech) Is that a bug or a very very poor move?

Secondly..Its now next to impossible to reverse engineering armor...Before i could do it 10 -20 try..Now, after 35 tries..Still nothing..Is that now a bug..Or did BIoware maked even more harder to craft?

And finally...Why cant someone buy archaeology crafting missions, on the market anymore? This has to be a bug..

Honestly..Im seeing another downtime coming..if those are bugs, and new patch for the patch...Booo Bioware

GnatB
06.26.2012 , 03:58 PM | #2
1. Sounds like a bug, possible just need to quit/reenter game.
2. Just a bad luck streak. I RE'd 5 lvl 49 armor items in a row this morning. (unfortunately, was all defensive gear, and every single RE was overkill or critical... GRRRRR)
3. Not on right now, but I'd assume they are all being bought as fast as they go up due to the demand for mats to make the augment kits.

RichyYoung
06.26.2012 , 05:27 PM | #3
I agree I've seen a noticeable increase in amount it takes to get a schematic from re.. I'm so fed up with the bugs ..and not know ing where we stand with REing.

Kizee
06.26.2012 , 05:52 PM | #4
I have taken 3 crafts to 400 and I have never had streaks like tonight in failing REs.

I have crafted 60 things across 3 crafters and only got 1 upgrade. I might be on the wrong side of the RNG but when my biggest streak of fails was about 15 then yeah something doesn't seem right.

Also, they must have reduced the crit chance to make the legacy thing worth buying because I have a max affection crafter with +5 synthweaving crit making level 9 armor and didn't get 1 crit in 25 tries.

Somethings not right.

Twigleaf
06.26.2012 , 08:08 PM | #5
not to mention, I was trying to learn crafting missions, so I could send my companions on them, and I lost about 5 of them. They got permanently deleted because I already had it in my crew mission list. no error message that you already knew the mission or anything. I thought it was adding the mission, but apparently its a bug. Probably lost 125,000 creds worth of missions in mat value.

Honestly, they cannot program for crap. Crafting is so messed up, its not worth it.

Lilcorin
06.28.2012 , 12:54 PM | #6
UHm 15 is nothing. I currently hold the shien record for failures with 111 before REing. (Blue to Purple/ Cybercraft/ Patch 1.0) I actually made an issue of FAIL! (Online magazine). Keeping in mind my horrible luck (and yes I still craft) I adv about 20-30 items per proc. Thats adverage. I have hit as high as 50 something on 1.2 and 1.3 purples, and have done 6 in a row first time. Some of these (especially the newer purples) are SUPPOSED to be hard to get. Just saying.
With Passion I shall gather Strength and war with it till my Strength has no limit.
With perfect Strength I shall gather Power until my Power is limitless.
With Perfect Power I shall change and perfect My Destiny.
Then will NONE will be above me. I will be Sith'ari

Kizee
06.28.2012 , 01:26 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lilcorin View Post
UHm 15 is nothing. I currently hold the shien record for failures with 111 before REing. (Blue to Purple/ Cybercraft/ Patch 1.0) I actually made an issue of FAIL! (Online magazine). Keeping in mind my horrible luck (and yes I still craft) I adv about 20-30 items per proc. Thats adverage. I have hit as high as 50 something on 1.2 and 1.3 purples, and have done 6 in a row first time. Some of these (especially the newer purples) are SUPPOSED to be hard to get. Just saying.
Except I was talking about REing green to blues. I would expect to fail a lot doing blue to purples but 60 times to get a stupid green to blue is broken. Especially when I could get 2-3 back to back pretty commonly....after patch it takes me tons more tries.

Like I said before, it could be that I am on the bad side of RNG but it just feels a lot harder to get upgraded schems after patch.