Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[PvP]Prototype Flamethrower?

Kroktar
12.18.2011 , 06:13 PM | #1
What do you think about Prototype flamethrower in PvP?

I think 50% increased damage its amazing but flamethrower is kinda hard to hit your targets at least for me...

Even if i hit them sometimes they lagged or bug and it doesnt hit them(yes im near to them)

I like the skill to use it to clear doors or stuff in warzones or when its a lot of people together and Death from above is on CD but as 1v1 skill i really cant say i love it.

The_Stig
12.18.2011 , 07:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kroktar View Post
What do you think about Prototype flamethrower in PvP?

I think 50% increased damage its amazing but flamethrower is kinda hard to hit your targets at least for me...

Even if i hit them sometimes they lagged or bug and it doesnt hit them(yes im near to them)

I like the skill to use it to clear doors or stuff in warzones or when its a lot of people together and Death from above is on CD but as 1v1 skill i really cant say i love it.
Grapple followed by flamer in PvP. Stun dark followed by flamer. Stationary targets are hard to miss even if you try.
$$$$$$
$$$ CAESARUS$$$

$$$ UNDISPUTED $$$
$$$PORT NOWHERE$$$

Kroktar
12.18.2011 , 07:53 PM | #3
yeah but the thing is i dont know if its because im from chile and have big latency, but in pvp flamethrower fails a lot at least for me, even if i have them in the front....i think its a latency issue...

*And in pve works well.

The_Stig
12.18.2011 , 07:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kroktar View Post
yeah but the thing is i dont know if its because im from chile and have big latency, but in pvp flamethrower fails a lot at least for me, even if i have them in the front....i think its a latency issue...
Hmm, it might be latency in your case. It is a cone attack, so make sure you pointing it at the target. Also, it has 10m range; so if your target walks out they will not be hit with full amount.
$$$$$$
$$$ CAESARUS$$$

$$$ UNDISPUTED $$$
$$$PORT NOWHERE$$$

suleri
12.19.2011 , 07:16 AM | #5
Flamethrower is not all that useful in pvp. It is interruptable and requires your targets to remain in a very specic area for 3 seconds.

Kotli
12.19.2011 , 10:24 AM | #6
Flame thrower is good when you can land it. PS remember you can turn while spewing flames. TBH it best used against Melee Jedis and Siths as a form of AOE control.

But it not really ideal use of talents points though given that you need to use Flame Burst & sweep 5+ times for the full 50% damage boost.

Omega-one
12.19.2011 , 10:54 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by the_stig View Post
grapple followed by flamer in pvp. Stun dark followed by flamer. Stationary targets are hard to miss even if you try.
bam!!!!
OMEGA-ONE
Quiet Professional