Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queues beyond a joke.

WaldoA
06.26.2012 , 01:10 PM | #1
Ok, so I got up this morning bright an early to begin the long process of downloading patch 1.3, my internet is horrendously slow and had to download all of it at a steady 8kb/s (yes my internet is that bad) .. between 11 and 12 hours later I finally get it downloaded, then have to wait in an hour long queue to get online, and here comes the best part. I needed to get onto my account where all my credits were to transfer back to my main then to relog again on other account. Oh yes, greeted by yet another queue, now 1600+ players long and an estimated 2 hour wait. Yes the 11 hour download is mostly on my part due to having an awful ISP, but c'mon.. It hardly puts me in the mood to enjoy 1-2 hours waiting to play due to you allowing so many players to transfer to the same server.. As much as I enjoy you're game, you've got to be the worst developers of any MMO i've played. I've hardly played for a long period of time and it just seems like im being hit in the face by problem after problem. Well yes, that's my little rant over, not that it probably matters to any of you anyways but figured i'd have to vent my frustration somewhere while I wait..

TL: DR I'm not happy and the queues suck.

EDIT: Oh, and if it weren't for my terrible internet i'd be dropping this game in a heartbeat.

Kigela
06.26.2012 , 01:19 PM | #2
Completely agree, if queing persists then my playing this game wont!

AttonStarkiller
06.26.2012 , 01:21 PM | #3
How had you been downloading for 11 hours when the servers have only been up for about 5 hours?

Kyemin
06.26.2012 , 01:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AttonStarkiller View Post
How had you been downloading for 11 hours when the servers have only been up for about 5 hours?
His internet is so bad that it advanced in time, started the download, got back in time, and then he had to enjoy his terrible connection.
This is was ISP guys do to people that have horrible connections in order to make it seem that it's not so horrible.

Or then again, this is what people do just to get attention to their (not so) horrible problems.

Kyemin
06.26.2012 , 01:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WaldoA View Post

EDIT: Oh, and if it weren't for my terrible internet i'd be dropping this game in a heartbeat.
As you all can see, the internet is horrible but he stays loyal to it.
The game is great!
If his internet would be great, then he would drop the game for sure.

*confused*

Pairaka
06.26.2012 , 01:30 PM | #6
Because you don't have to wait for the servers to come back up to be able to download the patch. They usually make it available during the maintenance window so you could have it downloaded and installed and be able to log onto the servers the second they come back up, if you so wanted.
Mera Virai | "You should be running..."