Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 and Beyond Expectations

Verictaxion
06.26.2012 , 12:27 PM | #1
Bioware hit at least two key things that were wanted by the players and community which was a group finder system and ranked warzones. There are still many expectations from the community for Bioware to implement into the game. A few ideas would be guild ship, paid character transfers, cross server warzones/ cross faction LFG system, addition race unlocks, and etc. So what are you expecting from the game next?
Participator in Jung Ma's "Battle of the Dune Seas"

12-20-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_v3Vcs_Mw

WookieBob
06.26.2012 , 12:44 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Verictaxion View Post
Bioware hit at least two key things that were wanted by the players and community which was a group finder system and ranked warzones. There are still many expectations from the community for Bioware to implement into the game. A few ideas would be guild ship, paid character transfers, cross server warzones/ cross faction LFG system, addition race unlocks, and etc. So what are you expecting from the game next?

that my friends and ignores were global for my account
Dammit Jim, I'm a Sith Lord not a doctor!

Khem Val approved!

Ixum
06.26.2012 , 12:54 PM | #3
three sweet words: Slave boy outfit.
› The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Tatile
06.26.2012 , 01:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
Agreed.

I'm also expecting to see dual-spec, updates to the Group Finder (which I've not used yet, but I should imagine there will be a cry for various improvements to the system), Legacy things I might actually use, that the issues Mercs are currently having be addressed and a slave boy outfit.

Oh, and same-gender romances.

With a slave boy outfit.

mariioow
06.26.2012 , 01:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
this ^ and i'm not sure if the next nerfed class is vanguards/powertech or sentinels/marauders. i would be happier for sent/mara pvp nerf

GageSkirata
06.26.2012 , 01:45 PM | #6
I want to see a real appearance tab so I can stop looking like a badly conceived Anime character at high levels. More shirts and pants for light armor classes. Armor dye kits so I can customize my colors. Oh and the ability to change hairstyles and colors like just about every single MMO out there. I would also like to be able to hide the head slot on my companion as well as customize their armor too. The main thing this game lacks is customization. This is an MMO, not KoToR 3.
Gage
Fifth Legion
Guild Leader

siyuandai
06.26.2012 , 07:50 PM | #7
I want paid transfers!
<Emperor's Hammer>
Ezria (Darkness Assassin) - Guild Officer
Server: Jedi Covenant

Sammm
06.27.2012 , 03:16 AM | #8
No matter what will happen in the game for the next 12 months, I'll adapt as I always did in my previous mmos. Alright, back to the crafting and the GTN!

My bold prediction of the day: paid transfers start on July 17th 2012!

rahadnak
06.27.2012 , 05:05 AM | #9
- Same gender relationships with already available companions and new ones.
- Starship customization (decoration, paintings, furniture...), and the possibility of inviting friends to your ship.
- Better companion interaction. I hope i could heaar them say a lot more different things, and I expect some kind of reaction when I play some action like kissing, dancing, or whatever...
- Better caracter customization, with the posibility to modify certain factions and a wider variety of choices, and of course the chance of changing some characteristics once inside the game.
- Space group missions.
- Slave boy outfit, of course, I hate how girls are depicted in these games, passive and extremely sexualized.
- Double talent specialization.
- And wouldn´t it be great if we could have children and watch them messin' around the ship???, hahahah

Excuse my english, i'm not a native speaker.

BenjaminminU
06.27.2012 , 05:39 AM | #10
I would like the a version of the "Jedi Initiate's Vestements" that is moddable and to look like the green quality mission reward from the start of the consular story. Along with something Non Skirt to wear with it.

Along with this i would also like to see HK-51, a new flashpoint, the new operation "Terror from beyond", the new daily area.

Plus i believe that since they have done a features patch with 1.3, 1.4 can be content heavy and features light. And as bioware probably haven't been paying these people that are working on content now to sit on their hands before (meaning they'll have been working on this content since 1.2) it shouldn't actually be long before this gets released to PTS.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51