[Suggestion] Guild Bank Ledger - Omit ranks with no withdrawal permissions

Woetoo

We just purchased our first guild bank slot today and I started to look how it was organised.

One thing that struck me was the excess of names in the guild ledger, people who will never have permission to withdraw credits (and therefore equally unlikely to deposit too). I'm thinking about alts and recruits, etc.

Of course, just because people can't withdraw doesn't mean they won't deposit. So just excluding by rank permissions is too blunt a tool. Plus maybe last week that person's rank COULD withdraw, but not this week.

So I was wondering if it could be filtered a little, in my own little pseudo code...

=Excludeif (Member.Rank.Permission.Withdrawal = false AND Member.Rank.Permission.Repair = false AND Member.Rank.Permission.Respec = false AND Current.Week.Withdrawl = 0 AND Current.Week.Deposit = 0 AND Previous.Week.Withdrawl = 0 AND Previous.Week.Deposit = 0)

In effect. If someone's numbers are all zero AND their rank doesn't actually have permission to make use of credits from the bank... don't show them.

I can imagine this being more useful to very large guilds, especially if guild taxes are ever implemented.

This line intentionally left blank