Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Perks Swindling

Dazzo
09.02.2012 , 02:26 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
Different use of the word perk. Ship Mailbox.

Perk in general refers to any sort've benefit. Character Perks refers to character specific perks. Legacy perks refers to anything inside the legacy system which provides a bonus.
Log in and click the character perks tab. anything in THAT tab is a perk. That is what the OP meant when they said "Perks". Twisting words doesn't make you right.

Vandicus
09.02.2012 , 02:28 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Dazzo View Post
Log in and click the character perks tab. anything in THAT tab is a perk. That is what the OP meant when they said "Perks". Twisting words doesn't make you right.
Actually what the OP meant is unclear. What Andryah interpreted it to mean was fairly clear.

I don't know why you don't consider any of the global unlocks perks but oh well.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Dazzo
09.02.2012 , 02:30 PM | #223
Actually what the OP meant is unclear. What Andryah interpreted it to mean was fairly clear.

I don't know why you don't consider any of the global unlocks perks but oh well.
I dont consider them perks because they AREN'T perks. Go log in and look. its a tab called "Perks". Very clearly labeled. But you insist that other legacy unlocks are perks. Does that mean that anything in skills is considered inventory? You make no sense.

Vandicus
09.02.2012 , 02:32 PM | #224
I dont consider them perks because they AREN'T perks. Go log in and look. its a tab called "Perks". Very clearly labeled. But you insist that other legacy unlocks are perks. Does that mean that anything in skills is considered inventory? You make no sense.
Its a tab called "Character Perks" go log in and check.

FYI I consider convenience features such as reduced fleet pass CD perks, I consider trainign dummies perks, I consider the jet boost perks, and I consider the on ship GTN, mail droid, and repair droid perks.

Your definition of perks doesn't really make sense to me. So since when tab establishes the perks as character specific, and other establishes them as global unlocks, only the character specific ones are perks?
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Dazzo
09.02.2012 , 02:35 PM | #225
Its a tab called "Character Perks" go log in and check.

FYI I consider convenience features such as reduced fleet pass CD perks, I consider trainign dummies perks, I consider the jet boost perks, and I consider the on ship GTN, mail droid, and repair droid perks.

Your definition of perks doesn't really make sense to me. So since when tab establishes the perks as character specific, and other establishes them as global unlocks, only the character specific ones are perks?
I'm going by the dev's definition of perks. To THEM (and me) character perks are unlocks that only unlock for that character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...oZNc-2PU#t=73s

I'm done debating the sematics of it with you.

Vandicus
09.02.2012 , 02:38 PM | #226
I'm going by the dev's definition of perks. To THEM (and me) character perks are unlocks that only unlock for that character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...oZNc-2PU#t=73s

I'm done debating the sematics of it with you.
So you realize the difference here is merely a semantic one, as I pointed out at the start.

Also by your own definition of perks, if they were to be made global unlocks they would no longer be perks.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Saul
09.02.2012 , 02:55 PM | #227
I dunno do we not have the same legacy tab ? Perks are on the character perks tab, hes talking about global unlocks they're completely unrelated.