Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old Augment Slots

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

metalgearyoda
06.28.2012 , 05:44 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by madcappah View Post
I don't see any mention of fixing it in the latest patch notes. I logged in this morning and still couldn't use the augment slots I've been using for months.

I think my subscription ends today or tomorrow.
Stop being melodramatic.

Give them more than 24 hours to fix it.
Ganking leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to pvp.
The Swtor forum attracts trolls because the forums are more fun than raiding dragon soul.
Complaining is the new meta game.

Maestrodomus
06.28.2012 , 07:10 AM | #162
Still no fix?
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

Planar
06.28.2012 , 07:31 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by metalgearyoda View Post
Stop being melodramatic.

Give them more than 24 hours to fix it.
OK we have given them 48 hours, enough for you?

My main problem is they wont even say what they plan to do to remedy this, then they do an unscheduled maintenance and dont even address this issue after they dont fix, no "sorry we are still working on it" or anything, just letting us eat static.

DansbyRotten
06.28.2012 , 07:38 AM | #164
The patch didn't fix this... Not good.

AllisonBerryman
06.28.2012 , 09:44 AM | #165 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone; I've got an update on this issue - we've got a fix in the works for this which will be deployed in an upcoming patch. In the meantime, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience as we worked to get more info!

phalczen
06.28.2012 , 10:41 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey everyone; I've got an update on this issue - we've got a fix in the works for this which will be deployed in an upcoming patch. In the meantime, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience as we worked to get more info!
Thanks Allison! Should those of us who paid for new augment kits and the fee to install the kit onto our items submit CS tickets for refunds, or is there another remedy in the works?

AllisonBerryman
06.28.2012 , 11:10 AM | #167 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
That's the only information I currently have, but if we'll post if more specifics become available.

Maestrodomus
06.28.2012 , 11:11 AM | #168
Yeah, what if you had a 50 Augment in a lower level orange that you took out. It should have been converted to MK-6; now will it revert to the orange item level? It's not like I can put the augments back in to remedy the problem.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

Adrigaar
06.28.2012 , 11:30 AM | #169
will we be refunded if we have encountered this bug and had to use a mk 6 augment kit to sort it out?
"all your ships re belong to us!"

"im in your ships, raiding your storage cylinders"

Red-Dwarf
06.28.2012 , 11:39 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
That's the only information I currently have, but if we'll post if more specifics become available.
Allison, given this was reported on PTS back on 13 June (I still have the ticket with the CS response) is it possible you could test the fix on PTS before it is pushed live?

Just in case.