Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old Augment Slots

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DiabloDoom
06.26.2012 , 09:36 AM | #1
Why can't I put MK6 augs in my already crafted BM augmented gear now? It says it's too powerful.

islander
06.26.2012 , 09:36 AM | #2
what crafters can make these MK-6 kits, anyway?
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

DiabloDoom
06.26.2012 , 09:40 AM | #3
Synthweaving and Armortech only I think. I'm not talking about the kits though, I had augments already crafted b4 this patch along with augmented BM gear, now when I go to put those augs in I can't.

WaveRun
06.26.2012 , 09:41 AM | #4
Why would you need a augment kit when you already have a slot?

Kaddie
06.26.2012 , 09:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DiabloDoom View Post
Why can't I put MK6 augs in my already crafted BM augmented gear now? It says it's too powerful.
Because it is already augmented maybe ? o.O

DiabloDoom
06.26.2012 , 09:50 AM | #6
I'm not talking about the kits .................................................. .

Paeha
06.26.2012 , 09:51 AM | #7
Would love for a dev or forum mod to respond and possibly answer on this.
In concern to Augment slots. Gear with already existing augment slots, when you go to change the augment in the gear it requires you to upgrade using one of the craftable MK kits. Is this a bug or as intended? It seems wrong considering the amount of time and money spent to crit craft gear, to only have to then buy an MK kit to upgrade the already existing augment slot(Gear is Battlemaster crit crafted orange gear, which to my knowledge should already have the appropriate augment slot when crit crafted).

Cashcrop
06.26.2012 , 09:57 AM | #9
I can't remember where I read it, but I remember reading something about needing to equip MK-6 augs in open augment slots prior to 1.3 to enable that augment slot as a MK-6 aug slot.

DiabloDoom
06.26.2012 , 09:59 AM | #10
So my aug slots are made redundant after spending all that time crafting? great ....

Seriously BW, if you're going to do something, do it right.