Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raghoul Event

TheInquisitor
06.26.2012 , 08:30 AM | #1
Are there any plans for this to come back or at least have the items available for purchase? Like with the yellow-black pre-order crystals. I have unfortunately missed the whole event because of vacation where I couldn't play and had time it was over. Which really annoys me because I played the game since early-access before it was released and this was the first thing I missed

There were some great mini-pets and companion customization kits that I'd really love to have, but can't seem to be able obtain them anywhere. Though I think it would be quite cool to be able to look infected yourself.
There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own, you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am The Inquistor.

Zohkar
06.26.2012 , 08:38 AM | #2
I manged to do this event on my only level 50 at the time, and managed to get 2 complete sets, 1 missing a belt and then 2 more sets waiting a chest/belt. I was doing this mainly because I wanted all my trooper companions to look like a real squadron. Unfortunately at the time I didn't know that light, medium and heavy armor didn't work the same when you put the mods in them. So I felt like I had wasted days of time redoing the same dailys over and over again to try and get a whole unit of gear.

Luckly, tho dissapointed I didn't vendor the uniforms and can't wait for 1.3 where social gear morphs into the right level of the person wearing it. But still I would love to do the event again for my other characters that could not fight the bosses or new level 50s I started since the event has run it's course on the imperial side. I love to do codex entries even tho a good chunck still seem broken for both Imperial and Republic characters.

jamescloutier
06.26.2012 , 08:40 AM | #3
They have stated that they want to do more world events like the Raghoul plague. It probably won't have the same rewards or currency (at least I hope it doesn't). My best guess is give them some time to hammer out 1.3 and you'll see them slip something in.

TheInquisitor
06.26.2012 , 08:52 AM | #4
I can imagine there will be more events like that, I am just sad I missed Raghoul Plague. My legacy name is Plaguedancer (since I could get Legacy) and lots of my alts have Plague in the name, would make my RP experience much more awesome if I could have plague customizations and pets.
There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own, you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am The Inquistor.