Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 1.3: Allies

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 1.3: Allies
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gravi_x
06.26.2012 , 11:52 AM | #21
I do like the Idea of the new content, now if only I could play and experience them, too bad the new patch breaks the game for me.

psi_overtake
06.26.2012 , 11:53 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Gravi_x View Post
I do like the Idea of the new content, now if only I could play and experience them, too bad the new patch breaks the game for me.
Try disabling your antivirus and trying again. If that works, add swtor.exe as an exception, turn your antivirus on, and try loging in
PsiSniper Sniper & PsiOvertake Sorcerer (Updated July 5, 2012)
Ascend / Consumed / Art of War
The Brony Legacy
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!

Gravi_x
06.26.2012 , 12:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by psi_overtake View Post
Try disabling your antivirus and trying again. If that works, add swtor.exe as an exception, turn your antivirus on, and try loging in
I would except that's not my issue, I can log in fine but the new graphics settings have made the game too dark to see anything, I have the gamma at 100% but I can barely make out anything on the screen. I have tried resetting them, doing everything except uninstall and re-install. I noticed this on the PTS but BW tech support assured me that this would not happen on live.

thanks for your help tho

psi_overtake
06.26.2012 , 12:06 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Gravi_x View Post
I would except that's not my issue, I can log in fine but the new graphics settings have made the game too dark to see anything, I have the gamma at 100% but I can barely make out anything on the screen. I have tried resetting them, doing everything except uninstall and re-install. I noticed this on the PTS but BW tech support assured me that this would not happen on live.

thanks for your help tho
If you're using a video card, maybe you could try to reset its settings? or use your on-board graphics card? I wish I could help more =/
PsiSniper Sniper & PsiOvertake Sorcerer (Updated July 5, 2012)
Ascend / Consumed / Art of War
The Brony Legacy
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!

Gravi_x
06.26.2012 , 12:18 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by psi_overtake View Post
If you're using a video card, maybe you could try to reset its settings? or use your on-board graphics card? I wish I could help more =/
I appreciate it I have reset the settings, I know a few others having issues with the same family of Graphics cards (ATI 69xx series) Minus using Catalyst to override the game settings i'm at a loss for what to do.

plotenox
06.26.2012 , 12:19 PM | #26
If anybody is curious about the size of this patch then I'll tell you what I noticed.
The launcher downloaded a main assets thats about 10 MB and then there was another main assets that was about 255 MB in size.There were other files that were smaller sizes but I forgot what they were.

Its certainly not a big patch that I've seen but thats OK by me.
Digital Deluxe Edition
Sith Inquisitor:Riper Server:The Razor Trooper:Plaxon Server:The Harbinger

kmufc
06.26.2012 , 12:21 PM | #27
Well done BW on the performance improvements with the game client, about time though took you 6 months!

Rogoo
06.26.2012 , 12:29 PM | #28
Welcome to update 1.3: 1 hour server queues.

o.O
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.
Gunslinger / Shadow / Sentinel / Powertech
The Hero engine: a 2005 technology bringing 2013 rigs to their knees.

kmufc
06.26.2012 , 12:41 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by thedrumchannell View Post
Did you use the auto-optimization feature?

Is anyone else seeing improved performance with this update?
Yes a huge improvement

Karkais
06.26.2012 , 01:03 PM | #30
So finally they fix the lightning barrage double FL glitch. Too bad it was pretty much the only 'oomph' sorcerer had.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III