Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare Pilgrim should be an instance

LarryRow
07.11.2012 , 09:27 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by TresNight View Post
My bad I didn't add this part if you run into my AOE with your flag on. Mine get turned on.
I thought this was fixed after all the (legitimate) qq

Toogeloo
07.11.2012 , 09:54 AM | #52
If you guys dont wanna get wiped because of PvP, play on a PvE server or go do 16 man Denova. I really think it should be that simple. Come back to Pilgrim later when you are less likely to get attacked by opposing faction, or bring enough extra people to scout the area while you down the boss.

TheRealCandyMan
07.11.2012 , 10:03 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
So your honest, honest intention was just enjoying a pvp match with a couple of random players, not to cause the wipe of 16 people. Right.
Again, it's an open world boss. Anybody has every right to interfere with a group trying to take it down.

wainot-keel
07.11.2012 , 10:09 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Toogeloo View Post
If you guys dont wanna get wiped because of PvP, play on a PvE server or go do 16 man Denova. I really think it should be that simple. Come back to Pilgrim later when you are less likely to get attacked by opposing faction, or bring enough extra people to scout the area while you down the boss.
As I understand, you don't need to PvP at all to cause the wipe of the entire operation, wheather is your own faction or not. PvP, PvE server is irrelevant. If what other posters said it's true, all you need to do is just attack the boss. Everyone dies. Attempt disrupted. So it seems that NP can only be taken down if trolls and griefers allow it. That's stupid.

Do 16 Denova instead of NP ? Is that a serious suggestion ?

oredith
07.11.2012 , 10:19 AM | #55
all you need to do is just attack the boss. Everyone dies. Attempt disrupted. So it seems that NP can only be taken down if trolls and griefers allow it. That's stupid.
you guys must have a really hateful NMP or something on your server.

on our's, anyone over the initial 16 on the aggro list, automatically gets wtfpwnt, even if they have the inhibitor.

our group actually sees this a lot, where either they try to help, or hurt, the people waiting around (with inhibitor buff) will die within 3-4 seconds of engaging the boss.

i'm pretty sure that's how it's SUPPOSE to work too, so if that's not what's happening on your server, you may want to put in a ticket.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

Toogeloo
07.11.2012 , 10:24 AM | #56
Do 16 Denova instead of NP ? Is that a serious suggestion ?
The only reason to do Nightmare Pilgrim is for the Coral Speeder. He is totally unworthy of doing for any other reason that you can't do in EC.

oredith
07.11.2012 , 10:26 AM | #57
The only reason to do Nightmare Pilgrim is for the Coral Speeder. He is totally unworthy of doing for any other reason that you can't do in EC.
campaign boots
(╯□)╯┻━┻
Tankie

Toogeloo
07.11.2012 , 10:29 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
campaign boots
Black Hole Boots work just the same, and if you want the set bonus, you can get 4 pieces to the set without needing the boots at all.

oredith
07.11.2012 , 10:32 AM | #59
Black Hole Boots work just the same, and if you want the set bonus, you can get 4 pieces to the set without needing the boots at all.
yes, but if you wanted a different chest for different color, say. you're stuck with the boots.
(╯□)╯┻━┻
Tankie

Toogeloo
07.11.2012 , 10:35 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by oredith View Post
yes, but if you wanted a different chest for different color, say. you're stuck with the boots.
Campaign Sets transfer to whatever Adaptive Gear you want, you can quite literally have whichever Adaptive Chest you want. Black Hole Mods from the boots can as well be put in any Adaptive gear you want as well without the Set Bonus.