Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Iron fist gear 1.3 suggestions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Iron fist gear 1.3 suggestions?

whitewalk
06.25.2012 , 03:09 PM | #1
Anyone done the mistake as me taking WH combat tech gear and now after 1.3 doesnt know what to do with it? Any suggestions?

anwg
06.25.2012 , 05:50 PM | #2
Spec AP?

Grafon
06.26.2012 , 09:29 AM | #3
Farm Combat Eliminator and go pyro. Ironfist is no longer a viable spec.
Just returning to SW:TOR?
Follow my referral link for 7 free days of subscriber status!
http://www.swtor.com/r/6mwYwp

whitewalk
06.26.2012 , 01:08 PM | #4
I`m full WH combat tech with tank spec and ion cylinder and shield on offhand....and i asked how i could manage my gear now, that im practicaly useless.....and i need 1,5 month to farm my new gear on a rated wz season (thx bioware)..

Grafon
06.27.2012 , 01:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by whitewalk View Post
I`m full WH combat tech with tank spec and ion cylinder and shield on offhand....and i asked how i could manage my gear now, that im practicaly useless.....and i need 1,5 month to farm my new gear on a rated wz season (thx bioware)..
Ranked WZ's in pyro with combat tech gear aug'd and stacked, wont be that bad. I farmed 1/2 of my armorings for the WH elim 4pc today.
Just returning to SW:TOR?
Follow my referral link for 7 free days of subscriber status!
http://www.swtor.com/r/6mwYwp

theGhoulFemi
07.02.2012 , 01:37 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Grafon View Post
Ironfist is no longer a viable spec.
Why? Can you explain?
Ad'ika - PvP Rank 83
Powertech Tank

>Vode'an<

vwsupra
07.04.2012 , 11:29 AM | #7
Don't listen to these guys They think that the iron fist build is useless bc bioware nerfed SS I've done the math and I lose between 300 -700 dmg on it. Who cares I still crit for 4k dmg and it's on a 6 sec cool down. It comes down to how you want to play do you want to do 600k dmg go aslt or do you want to do 350k dmg and 100k protection the iron fist spec is still a viable spec and if anyone disagrees with me get on harbenger and meet me in outlaws den and we will duel, and I promise you I will beat you or get u down to 5% health
(something funny)

oakamp
07.04.2012 , 08:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by vwsupra View Post
Don't listen to these guys They think that the iron fist build is useless bc bioware nerfed SS I've done the math and I lose between 300 -700 dmg on it. Who cares I still crit for 4k dmg and it's on a 6 sec cool down. It comes down to how you want to play do you want to do 600k dmg go aslt or do you want to do 350k dmg and 100k protection the iron fist spec is still a viable spec and if anyone disagrees with me get on harbenger and meet me in outlaws den and we will duel, and I promise you I will beat you or get u down to 5% health
what is SS
English is not my first language, still working on it.

mrObtuse
07.04.2012 , 10:10 PM | #9
stock strike or rocket punch.

vwsupra
07.04.2012 , 10:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by oakamp View Post
what is SS
Stockstrike
(something funny)