Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attis Station

JamieKirby
10.16.2012 , 09:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
Completely false, I'm leveling my first sin without a healing companion and while i feel it might be easier if i had a healer (dont get one till lvl 40) I don't really feel too disadvantaged.

I already leveled my shadow and while i found attis station rough I did it without resorting to theran,

using a tank comp does work for a shadow but it relies on you doing enough damage to take the target down to execute range before your pet dies. Which now is not very hard at all.
Well, you must have very good gear, cause my companion kept dying in like 5 seconds.....maybe 7 seconds if a few went after me......believe it or not, i always have more damage mitigation then my tank companion, all thanks to those stupid players that solo'ed the heroic 4s...........why couldn't they just play properly? lol

Przemo_No
10.17.2012 , 03:45 AM | #12
I do not even remember this.
I did it in one go with my Infil Shadow using Tharan, and well..if i do not remember the fight, it must have been pretty much easy thing...

The only issue I actually had was with the Starck guy at the end of Belsavis - the quest where we get Nadia - but even that one was just about using interrupts properly.

Seroiusly, guys, Tharan does not bite, he might be a bit annoying, but is VERY useful when you're quite squishy....
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

JamieKirby
10.30.2012 , 12:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Przemo_No View Post
I do not even remember this.
I did it in one go with my Infil Shadow using Tharan, and well..if i do not remember the fight, it must have been pretty much easy thing...

The only issue I actually had was with the Starck guy at the end of Belsavis - the quest where we get Nadia - but even that one was just about using interrupts properly.

Seroiusly, guys, Tharan does not bite, he might be a bit annoying, but is VERY useful when you're quite squishy....
That is the issue, once you get the guy are forced to use him on Nar Shaddaa, you experience how much easier it is to play, then you go back to your tank and see how harder it becomes and then you switch back to the healer, i did the same with the jedi knight, i used Kira exclusively until i got doc, then i tried doc out and i never went back, luckily my knight was female, so i romanced the crap out of him. lol

I really, REALLY wish bioware didn't do the companions like they have, i would have preferred them during the beta, you could pick their role based on a kit.......personally think it was stupid to remove that feature.

Also, try it without your healer companion.