Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Full Servers

scyll
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1
Do you think they are gonna eventually lock the full servers? I have no problem getting in later I just want to be able to roll on the same server as my friends that are already playing!

resman
12.13.2011 , 11:47 AM | #2
most the servers are full,high or medium population already lol. only 2 low population left. there arent gonna be enough servers :P
Game Pre-Ordered: 21/07/11 - 13:46
Game Pre-Order Code: 26/07/11 - 18:03

luminoussun
12.13.2011 , 11:50 AM | #3
If i can't play with my guild because of this stupid wave idea i am going to be furious.
I am always the last to be picked...bit like sports at school

Savantster
12.13.2011 , 11:59 AM | #4
The whole idea of the waves is to get more servers up as needed, but also making sure servers are "kind of busy" so the worlds don't seem too empty. They already know guild numbers (mostly), so they know what servers those were going to be on and a rough idea of populations.. and I'm sure most "it's just me" folks are starting on lower pop servers leaving the "full" servers with a bit of room for friends to join in.

With a little luck, BW realized that friends (absent guilds) might be an issue and have set "full" to only be 2/3s of real server capacity.

On the flip side.. your friends will only have a few days start on you, so everyone moving to a new server isn't the worst thing in the world. You'll still have time to be well above the waves of new players coming in after the 20th (holiday gifts, etc.. which will be a lot of people too).

scyll
12.13.2011 , 12:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Savantster View Post
The whole idea of the waves is to get more servers up as needed, but also making sure servers are "kind of busy" so the worlds don't seem too empty. They already know guild numbers (mostly), so they know what servers those were going to be on and a rough idea of populations.. and I'm sure most "it's just me" folks are starting on lower pop servers leaving the "full" servers with a bit of room for friends to join in.

With a little luck, BW realized that friends (absent guilds) might be an issue and have set "full" to only be 2/3s of real server capacity.

On the flip side.. your friends will only have a few days start on you, so everyone moving to a new server isn't the worst thing in the world. You'll still have time to be well above the waves of new players coming in after the 20th (holiday gifts, etc.. which will be a lot of people too).
With the way some people are though they wanna choose the super popular full servers even though they have no reason like a guild or friends there. Ive decided If the server i want gets locked Ill just play a Jedi Knight for a bit to enjoy that factions story line!