Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will a GM change my lvl 10 spec?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Will a GM change my lvl 10 spec?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jackjeebs
12.18.2011 , 05:45 PM | #1
I've made quite the error, I wanted to tank and I chose sentinal instead of guardian. I immediately opened a ticket but I've kept playing. Lvl 12 now.

Have any of you requested this? I understand it's my fault but I'm hoping someone out there knows whether a GM can do this for me or if it's strictly against their rules. In which case I'll just remake.

Anyone?

DoctorBeckett
12.18.2011 , 05:46 PM | #2
Re-roll. Nobody's going to be able to help you.
For free stuff...
It's fun leveling & goofing around in SWTOR like a child, but, as soon as you reach 55, you discover you have to be like a responsible adult "What the hell happened?"

foxoneonetwo
12.18.2011 , 05:52 PM | #3
I feel like once a lot of randoms and non-serious people start playing, and they get to their Advanced Class quest and its "Hey, do you want to have cool armor, or do you want to dual wield blasters?" they won't realize that the real question was "Do you want to tank, or heal?".

Like it's cool that you are kind of your advanced class and less of your main class, but part of me wants to roll 2 Bounty Hunter's because I like the class enough. It's just something a game shouldn't have.

Kazter
12.18.2011 , 05:57 PM | #4
It takes me roughly two hours to get from 1-10. Granted I have played 1-10 roughly 20 times throughout the CBT, but it should still take the average player 4-6 hours enjoying all the content. I can absolutely guarantee you a CSR will not force change your AC (see what I did there?). They will simply tell you to reroll if you ask.
Xeria - Vanguard
Katra - Scoundrel

Datacron Loremaster - Revan Beta Group

Arlia
12.18.2011 , 05:58 PM | #5
you that lazy to reroll?
Wasn't worth the wait.
2008-2011

Kourage
12.18.2011 , 06:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by foxoneonetwo View Post
I feel like once a lot of randoms and non-serious people start playing, and they get to their Advanced Class quest and its "Hey, do you want to have cool armor, or do you want to dual wield blasters?" they won't realize that the real question was "Do you want to tank, or heal?".

Like it's cool that you are kind of your advanced class and less of your main class, but part of me wants to roll 2 Bounty Hunter's because I like the class enough. It's just something a game shouldn't have.

Dude it clearly says on my Advanced Class choices which 1 is tank.dps, and which is heal/dps.

To OP: Reroll. It' minimal effort to get back to 10.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

FestivusStarWars
12.18.2011 , 06:00 PM | #7
Level 10 you can make in a couple hours. Why not just redo another character?
Eclipse Guild
Festivus - Trooper Commando

Republic | US East | PVP | End-game Raid
Website | Summary | Facebook | Recruitment

Jackjeebs
12.18.2011 , 06:55 PM | #8
Rerollign now. Thank you for your insight everyone.

Cerimon
12.18.2011 , 07:07 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Jackjeebs,

Please be advised that we cannot change a characters advanced class. Thankfully it does not take too long to get to that point with a new character so if you have chosen incorrectly just create a new character and choose the advanced class you do want.

Thank you for Pre-Ordering Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Jackjeebs
12.18.2011 , 07:23 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by A4-I4 View Post
Greetings Jackjeebs,

Please be advised that we cannot change a characters advanced class. Thankfully it does not take too long to get to that point with a new character so if you have chosen incorrectly just create a new character and choose the advanced class you do want.

Thank you for Pre-Ordering Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
Thank you for the reply! Rerolling now heh..