Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any lvl 49 - 50 guns for armstech?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Any lvl 49 - 50 guns for armstech?

RichyYoung
06.25.2012 , 01:32 AM | #1
So i leveled up to 400 armstech ready for 1.3 to make my characters some augment kits, 1.3 stats it reuqires you to RE lvl 49 - 50 items which you can crit craft to ge the part you need for the augment kits..

So i hit 400 and go to the trainner and the max thing i can learn is 360.... Whats up with this am i bugged or is there genuinely no level 50 items for me to RE for aug kit mats ?

Elbmuh
06.25.2012 , 04:41 AM | #2
The Elegant Modified series are all level 50 orange gear. These schematics are obtained from Investigation missions. Maybe you can try those.
BAYANI from Jedi Covenant
Sawbones Scoundrel | PVE scoundrel healing guide

RichyYoung
06.25.2012 , 08:01 AM | #3
You can't re them .... And even if you can it's not like materials wise it compares to the belt etc on amour mech which only costs 2 of each mat too RE..

So as far as I'm aware then arms tech can craft augment kits but has no way of getting the materials to craft them from
Reverse engineering any weopons .. At least not at top level ...

venomlash
06.25.2012 , 08:08 AM | #4
There is a full spread of 49/50 weapons you can craft. Go talk to your trainer. A few examples: Galactic Annihilator, Rancor-X Blaster, M-90 Galactic Scatterblaster, Rancor Assault Rifle.

Of course, Armstech items cost a lot more mats than, say Armormech or Synthweaving items. Hopefully they make REd guns drop two or three augment components to make up for it.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

RichyYoung
06.25.2012 , 09:33 AM | #5
Hmm like I say hit 400 arms tech then went to the trainer the highest schem I could learn was 360... Nothing at 400.

If it was as simple as walking to a trainer I wouldnt have to start a thread about it.

I'll have another go tonight maybe you need to log off and on and it's a bug but traditionally as soon as I hit the required level they appear ... Hence thread...

RichyYoung
06.25.2012 , 10:51 AM | #6
All is right in the world again ... just logged in and they are there...

just needed to log out and in again.... alt switching wasnt enough obviously :P

Revan-the-knight
06.25.2012 , 10:53 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RichyYoung View Post
All is right in the world again ... just logged in and they are there...

just needed to log out and in again.... alt switching wasnt enough obviously :P
Glad it worked ut ^_^
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy