Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remi the Grey

kabeone
06.26.2012 , 05:51 PM | #21
Part 19. Everything's going to be ok

Spoiler

Once I finally got to the Scourge romance I couldn't stop writing it. After this back to action-ish plot... for a little while.

Ashlian
06.27.2012 , 12:11 AM | #22
I'm loving it! You've done a great job conveying the dynamics between the characters without detailing the entire backstory (though I wouldn't mind more flashbacks) and the direction you've taken with the plot is fascinating. I always find the ways in which other people view companion characters so interesting, your Scourge is definitely a different take from the one I've been imagining.....I prefer yours!

kabeone
06.28.2012 , 03:32 PM | #23
Part 20. Calling in Favors

The tiniest of Nar Shadaa smuggler spoilers.

Spoiler

kabeone
06.28.2012 , 03:39 PM | #24
Part 21. Calling in Favors (cont.)

Nar Shadaa Smuggler spoilers

Spoiler

kabeone
06.28.2012 , 03:40 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashlian View Post
I'm loving it! You've done a great job conveying the dynamics between the characters without detailing the entire backstory (though I wouldn't mind more flashbacks) and the direction you've taken with the plot is fascinating. I always find the ways in which other people view companion characters so interesting, your Scourge is definitely a different take from the one I've been imagining.....I prefer yours!
I'm glad you like the flashbacks, I may have more flashbacks than actual story so I'm trying to fit them in where they make sense. Thanks for the kind comments!

bright_ephemera
06.28.2012 , 06:27 PM | #26
Love, love, love, and I'm sorry I didn't start reading this earlier. I was pretty happy with the "That's so Kira..." "That's so Doc..." and by the time I got to "That's so Drooga" I was actively giggling.

As for the Die Hard theft in part 9: The exchange made me cheer then and it makes me cheer now

I find your transition thoughts marvelous. "Then she sat back to listen to his tale of how she used to be a hero", “You are the craziest woman I’ve ever met"...delectable.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
06.29.2012 , 04:42 PM | #27
Part 22. Making up

This whole story is a JK spoiler but this has more specific JK Ch 3 spoilers

Spoiler

kabeone
06.29.2012 , 04:45 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Love, love, love, and I'm sorry I didn't start reading this earlier. I was pretty happy with the "That's so Kira..." "That's so Doc..." and by the time I got to "That's so Drooga" I was actively giggling.

As for the Die Hard theft in part 9: The exchange made me cheer then and it makes me cheer now

I find your transition thoughts marvelous. "Then she sat back to listen to his tale of how she used to be a hero", “You are the craziest woman I’ve ever met"...delectable.
thanks! I love Doc and Kira, they're so great both together and separately. I hope I can write more of them before I finish this.

ps. Drooga is my favorite Hutt, I was trying to swing the story so Risha would have to dance with him, but I just couldn't figure out how. Owell maybe another fanficverse

kabeone
06.29.2012 , 05:04 PM | #29
Part 23. Turning Grey

Spoiler

kabeone
06.29.2012 , 08:31 PM | #30
Part 24. Turning Grey (cont.)

Oops this part didn't paste heh
IA Spoilers for chapter 2.

Spoiler

*Notes: Centran Sabacc/IA Spoilers for Ch.2
Spoiler