Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leveling as corruption?

Harley
12.19.2011 , 05:59 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SySnootles View Post
This.

Corruption is as viable a solo spec as lightning or madness (unlike healers in some other mmos). This game is extremely forgiving while soloing, add to that a well equipped companion (always keep him top notch) and good heals and you can solo most heroic 2s with your trusty ccs.

Diverging a bit from the topic at hand and taking the hook that the above poster left

Anyone else finding that they are ridiculously over-leveled while progressing from planet to planet. Im a completionist myself, so i always do every quest plus the daily space and pvp quests, which end up leaving me 3 to 4 levels above the recommended level for a givin planet.
This.

Started Balmorra at 20... Oops.

SySnootles
12.19.2011 , 06:03 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Harley View Post
This.

Do you know at which level difference do quests stop showing up on your map? worried that if i keep this up i will eventually reach a planet with "no quests" showing up on my map

Residentz
12.19.2011 , 06:59 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Harley View Post
This.

Alderaan finished at 34 (part 1?), missions been green for three planets so far. But have been grouping with juggernaut most of time.

Also my opinion is also that you will not have any big issues leveling in any of the three trees. But you have big issues trying to heal flahspoints if your not corruption (when they start to have some challenge)

Arkhell
12.19.2011 , 07:20 AM | #14
lvling as corruption atm, sure it takes slightly longer some times but you just don't die so no down time what so ever.

find a random champion mob? sweet free loot without really preparing or popping cooldowns.

just sent khem in pop a shield and a heal some doets and dmg on the mob and heal khem when nesecery, if it's a really high hp mob then keep a eye on you force reserve incase of spike dmg.

thanks to companion this is actually one of the only games were lvling as a healer isn't a mind numbing instance chain run but actually questing and stuff
my Lightsaber goes PZZZZZZZ stabbedy stab stab pzwwwb and you're dead

VicSkimmr
12.19.2011 , 08:53 AM | #15
I was able to get to the last boss in Act 1 at level 28 just by soloing with Khem as a Corruption spec. If anything I'd say it's the best solo spec.

I was easily taking on level 30 elites, and with some effort could take some 31 elites. I couldn't take the 32 elite boss at the end of Act 1 though, had to get some help.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Laerke
12.19.2011 , 09:14 AM | #16
I am actually enjoying the corruption spec. I am currently at level 22 and have only died a few times do to respawns or just not paying attention. Plus having the CC helps to as you can pull a huge group if needed and not worry about dying. I haven't tried the other two specs so I can say to much about them. But I can definatly say with Khem as a tank it is probably quickest I have leveled as a heal spec from all the games I have played. Plus you can probably solo a lot of things where someone may have to group up with another person. PS I noticed that if you CC a mob with whirlwind Khem will not break it (not sure if it is dependent on affection with him or not).