Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I was on the fence

Acks
06.23.2012 , 10:22 AM | #1
about resubbing and after the transfers went so well and the fact that 1.3 is coming this tuesday im sure I can speak for alot of people and say Bioware you won over my $15 for the month. Goodjob!
"True strength lays between dark and light, It is there where you will find true power" - Jarith Keign

Sammm
06.23.2012 , 10:25 AM | #2
Welcome back. By the way, do you plan to join ranked warzones with the same 7 other players or with 7 puggers?

Parali
06.23.2012 , 10:46 AM | #3
Greetings,

We're glad to have you back! Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We hope that you enjoy Game Update 1.3.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

Acks
06.23.2012 , 02:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sammm View Post
Welcome back. By the way, do you plan to join ranked warzones with the same 7 other players or with 7 puggers?
I plan to do ranked warzones with my guild. Doing it with pugs is just asking for trouble lol
"True strength lays between dark and light, It is there where you will find true power" - Jarith Keign

iskoaya
06.23.2012 , 02:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Acks View Post
about resubbing and after the transfers went so well and the fact that 1.3 is coming this tuesday im sure I can speak for alot of people and say Bioware you won over my $15 for the month. Goodjob!
i know right i resubbed too!! i cant wait for the backlash on tuesday

Acks
06.23.2012 , 03:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by iskoaya View Post
i know right i resubbed too!! i cant wait for the backlash on tuesday
Life is so much more fulfilling if you dont feed off negativity dude

Sammm
06.23.2012 , 06:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Acks View Post
I plan to do ranked warzones with my guild. Doing it with pugs is just asking for trouble lol
So true.

tpryan
06.23.2012 , 06:57 PM | #8
"transfers went so well "
speak for yourself...I had to change legacy and character names. Months of time and story invested and now its some other character, SWTOR probably lost a subscriber here. Worst server merge I have experienced,

Sammm
06.23.2012 , 07:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by tpryan View Post
speak for yourself...I had to change legacy and character names. Months of time and story invested and now its some other character, SWTOR probably lost a subscriber here. Worst server merge I have experienced,
I see. I hope you'll have fun in other mmos then.

MaulIsGod
06.23.2012 , 07:19 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by tpryan View Post
LOL

So your character looks the same, has all the same progression. Because is he now "Bill" instead of " Bob" it negates everything you have done? - Maybe time to go back to console gaming.

The server merges were only fail for people unable to read and comprehend the information put forth.
If I'm not back in 5 minutes - - - - Just wait Longer.