Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance for Game Update 1.3: June 26th, 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance for Game Update 1.3: June 26th, 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
06.22.2012 , 04:35 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone, we wanted to let you know that we will be performing scheduled maintenance for four hours on Tuesday, June 26th, 2012 from 2AM CDT (12AM PDT/3AM EDT/8 AM BST/9AM CEST/5PM AEST) until 6AM CDT (4AM PDT/7AM EDT/12PM BST/1PM CEST/9PM AEST). All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than four hours, but could be extended.

Game Update 1.3: Allies introduces new features for all Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ players including a Group Finder tool, Legacy Perks, Ranked Warzones, and Adaptive Gear! Now you will be able to quickly find groups to take on Flashpoints, Operations, Warzones, and Planetary Heroic Missions. The Legacy System incorporates new bonuses including Advancement Perks which allows you to customize your leveling experience. With Adaptive Gear, social gear can now be used in combat, by fusing it with corresponding armor bonuses and creating slots for modifications. These are just a few of many exciting features of Allies! Learn more about Game Update 1.3 here!

After this maintenance is over, restart the game launcher to patch to Game Update 1.3.

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Tuesday, June 26th, 2012

Time: 2AM CDT (12AM PDT/3AM EDT/8 AM BST/9AM CEST/5PM AEST) until 6AM CDT (4AM PDT/7AM EDT/12PM BST/1PM CEST/9PM AEST).

All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than four hours.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Enjoy the game!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jinxblog
06.22.2012 , 04:46 PM | #2
Can't wait!!
No flames are necessary, you are already roasting in the fires of your own stupidity.

Iwipe
06.22.2012 , 04:48 PM | #3
Woot!

randalthorr
06.22.2012 , 04:49 PM | #4
Woohoo
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia

platinumruggo
06.22.2012 , 04:49 PM | #5

psi_overtake
06.22.2012 , 04:56 PM | #6
Haha, and the ones with great online presence post first

I'm excited! Looking forward to easier grouping and end-game customization
PsiSniper Sniper & PsiOvertake Sorcerer (Updated July 5, 2012)
Ascend / Consumed / Art of War
The Brony Legacy
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!

wutru
06.22.2012 , 04:57 PM | #7
I really hope all the bugs were fixed, because there was plenty on PTS, but we never seen an update to fix them.
With that said, be prepared to be amazed with the Group Finder for flashpoints. It's really nice.

Vegabond
06.22.2012 , 04:57 PM | #8
Excellent

Moonshine_Fox
06.22.2012 , 04:58 PM | #9
So are Cathar yeah or ney for this update? I've seen stuff that said yes, but It's not mentioned in other areas (I'm not on the PST).

ZirusZero
06.22.2012 , 04:59 PM | #10
Should I get started on Leveling my Chiss operative now? He's only level 18 and I want HK-51.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.