Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LFG tool please add one asap

Attilious
12.18.2011 , 05:00 PM | #1
Im sure its been said before but we need an LFG tool one that groups you with people automatically who are also in the queue essentially just copy wow's or rift i dont care.

No one uses the LFG channel and if they do there just lfg no comment on what they want etc. I didnt pay 80 dollars to go back to the days of EQ1 dungeons and shouting in chat for a group that system is old and outdated. do it for the love of the sith please put in a LFG tool

Ndru
12.18.2011 , 05:12 PM | #2
I've formed a group within seconds, there are enough people playing..finding a group is not an issue.
Saving people isn't usually my job. . .

ronnypp
12.18.2011 , 05:13 PM | #3
just go into general chat and you should be good to go. I've always just used that and found a group within minutes. And yes, it's been stated. They've said that they want people to make their own groups for now but will eventually add in a group finder when things settle down a bit.

Ganhob
12.18.2011 , 05:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ronnypp View Post
just go into general chat and you should be good to go. I've always just used that and found a group within minutes. And yes, it's been stated. They've said that they want people to make their own groups for now but will eventually add in a group finder when things settle down a bit.
^This

Lolkin
12.18.2011 , 05:15 PM | #5
yeah its the year 2011 /2012 lfg tool would be great its there for pvp why not pve

Kemiho
12.18.2011 , 05:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ndru View Post
I've formed a group within seconds, there are enough people playing..finding a group is not an issue.
This! What I really like about the game is the amount of helpful players .
Darth Todorus (Juggernaut)

xioix
12.18.2011 , 05:49 PM | #7
There is one in the game but ppl don't even notice it.

xioix
12.18.2011 , 05:52 PM | #8
Also, what's funny is sometimes a player will go

"tank LFG HS"

and then someone else will say:

"need a tank for HS then g2g"

and this will go back and forth for minutes at a time and neither one wants to make the first move to msg the other. ppl are weird.

Turando
12.18.2011 , 06:13 PM | #9
No. No. No.

LFG helped people ruin their own communities and turned players into self-entitled, lazy, and rude players.

There is such a thing as too much convenience.

The only thing I would favor is automatic transportation to the entrance once it's been discovered already.

Nylyan
12.18.2011 , 06:14 PM | #10
Noticed a similar thing today, alot of people were going back and forth about LFG for Mandalorian raiders, <insert roles here>
So obviously I just said, LFM for Mandalorian raiders, need all.

Boom, 10 whispers at once.