Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 29th Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 29th Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tarifff
06.22.2012 , 06:25 PM | #21
Regarding The European RP-PVP servers , Some players feel neglected as there is only an option to transfer to a PVP server , While this may appease some many would prefer an option to transfer to a RP server , for example many of the Lord Calypho community would prefer to transfer to The Progenitor. Some are still holding on hope of a future
RP transfer option. My question is :

Is it possible that we will see such a transfer option (free or otherwise ) in the future ? (maybe keep the pvp option for a while then swap for the RP one)

On a side not , really with the dead population on these servers there have been no World PVP and no advantage or change in gameplay from RP ones
Lytali - - - -

Vtudor
06.22.2012 , 06:39 PM | #22
Hello, my question is: can we keep gear bonuses without changing them when we add armoring (such as war hero)? Ex: 4 tionese/rakata increases total force by 50.

TheSeventhJedi
06.22.2012 , 06:40 PM | #23
When are we going to be able to share useful things across our legacy? Social rank? Datacrons? Bank? Dare I even hope for codices or ships (I'd love to use the smuggler ship for my Jedi)? Sure, it's nice to be able to play a blue Jedi, but the useful stuff would be more... useful.

KickFrenzy
06.22.2012 , 06:57 PM | #24
While the idea of "Barber Shops" has been discussed, I'm specifically interested in whether the character creation process itself would possibly be updated in the future. For instance, "slider" body types/physiques/faces instead of choosing between pre-made static builds? And should we expect to see such an update accompany Barber Shops being implemented in the game?
R.I.P. .

_Mech_
06.22.2012 , 07:04 PM | #25
As the game stands now, the schematic GUI is incredibly bulky and cumbersome. The list of schematics can become increasingly long, especially if a player makes a concerted effort to learn all of the available schematics from Reverse Engineering. And often, these schematics are listed in an obscure fashion, even after Sorts have been chosen.

Does the team have any plans to update the crafting schematic GUI to make it more streamlined and easier to find schematics? When could something like this be implemented? Are there any other details that you can pass along at this time?
The Born Legacy
The Harbinger
Daishi - Infiltration Shadow
Sunder - Combat Medic Commando

Kallist_Rhoka
06.22.2012 , 07:07 PM | #26
When can we expect character recustomizations to re-do our characters' appearances, such as skintone and face shapes? Character recustomizations can prevent level 50 players who are unsatisfied with their appearance from rerolling JUST to change how they look.

Kilikaa
06.22.2012 , 07:11 PM | #27
Will you do anything to close the gap between pve and pvp gear? It is utterly ridiculous that we have to grind out two differant sets so we can play the differant content. I am also tired of being told I am useless in Ops because my Shadow has nearly full War Hero gear. People won't take me along so I can get the proper pve stuff, Rakata/Campaign. Will pvp gear ever be on par with high end "raid" gear or will you give us differant means to get the pve gear so we can do Operations without feeling discriminated against?

Strife
06.22.2012 , 07:29 PM | #28
Chat Bubbles

What is the status of chat bubbles? We first heard they were being worked on, and then later that they were ready and that we should see them after the UI update, and since we have not heard any news about them.

scullzomben
06.22.2012 , 07:53 PM | #29
When will we see hard modes available for the flashpoints that do not currently have them, ie, Red Reaper, Athiss, Hammer Station, etc.

Jonoku
06.22.2012 , 08:42 PM | #30
Now that the population issues have been resolved, what is your next big number one priority?(Personally I want to see fee transfers ASAP.)
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five