Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 29th Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 29th Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lantelis
06.25.2012 , 07:51 AM | #121
For equipment dressings rooms you can see Armor, but you cannot see Weapons or off hands and what they would look like if Equipped. Are you going to change this any time soon?

decrypter
06.25.2012 , 07:53 AM | #122
Apart from guild bank n guild tag , the game seems to lack guild a lot of guild functions/activities , Can we expect guild capes , quests , emblems , in game rankings for pvp/pve at some point in the future ?

Felioats
06.25.2012 , 08:43 AM | #123
Are minipets among the features being considered for becoming cross-legacy?
>

BaneOfRoju
06.25.2012 , 08:47 AM | #124
When will I be able to have a mask and hood for all my characters?

Kiper
06.25.2012 , 09:03 AM | #125
Hello, My question is are you still considering some sort of dual talent option, and if so ETA?

CitizenofArathor
06.25.2012 , 09:05 AM | #126
With adaptive (social) gear, is there any chance that outfits like Imperial Trooper & Republic Officer will be made available for a wider public? E.g. moved from the CE vendor to the Security Key vendor (the CE vendor would be getting a new awesome outfit to sell ofc).

It'l be nice to see some companions get along with program this way "Sir! Lock and load, Sir!"

NICKjnp
06.25.2012 , 09:16 AM | #127
Will sages and sorcerers be getting a boost to there dps trees in the future? At the moment we are the weakest class dps wise AND the most squishiest. Assassins and shadows can out dps us in madness/balance specs. Will there be any change to make them glass cannons rather than glass BB guns?

Alex-Rolo
06.25.2012 , 09:38 AM | #128
Being a RPer I find it a problem on how we can't sit in most the chairs around the game world. I know that you've said before that you'll be adding new chairs to the game that will be sittabe. Instead of introducing new sittable chairs into the game have you thought of just adding a /sit_Chair emote this way we could sit in the old chairs aswell as the new ones?

Kaywinnit
06.25.2012 , 09:59 AM | #129
When Legacy was introduced at the Guild Summit.. it was stated by DE that unlocks would require either a certain legacy level OR a large sum of credits. Obviously, when the feature went live, it requires both, what is the rationale for this change?
Mal: Well look at this, appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big Damn Heroes, Sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

SimSteJoha
06.25.2012 , 10:36 AM | #130
Are you planning on making High level content duel skinned, ie: the same operation for both factions but the skins are different for each?

I understand it will take more time, more information, more vocals but the epic battles dont feel right when fighting none true Imperials or Republic.

Small note, Explosive Conflict is totally Awesome attempt but i felt it lack EPIC feel with Explosion all over the place, ships doing flybys, i also understand the power a computer might have to have to pump out this but let us have the option to turn it down, I want to be totally immersed in the content, not running though large open areas with little happening around us