Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 29th Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 29th Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheTheifLord
06.24.2012 , 10:12 AM | #91
Is their any chance of adding new colors crystals to the game? Also will we be able to get the schematics for the white,cyan, and purple crystals i am at 400 artifice and the only good thing to craft is either the rakata relics or the magenta, blue, and red crystals. I know you are adding green to the end game list but will any other colors will be added to the game?

Supasexysheepy
06.24.2012 , 10:21 AM | #92
Shortly before 1.2 you talked about the idea of "multiple class specs" so for example, my Sith Sorceror to be in one spec a healer and still be able to switch to DPS without needing to spend hundreds of thousands of credits. Is there any more news about when we are likely to see this in game?

Dako
06.24.2012 , 10:35 AM | #93
Are there any plans to allow us to respec our Companions? So that a traditional DPS, such as Kira, can be utilized as a healer, instead of us being forced into picking one particular Companion because of the role they have, whilst the rest rot in the ship.

Unspokenevil
06.24.2012 , 11:09 AM | #94
I was wondering since the implementation of the surge cap back before 1.1 in witch was 75%. Has it changed due to the new sets of armor or is it still 75% with a diminishing return after that?

Lord-Aleph
06.24.2012 , 11:20 AM | #95
Are there any intentions to add some sort of mini-game in the future? (Like pazaak from KOTOR I & II)

Callianna
06.24.2012 , 11:29 AM | #96
Are there any plans to allow characters to change the color of their gear? For example through dyes or a customization window. With all the new changes to gear coming in 1.3( adaptive social gear) it would be nice to be able to change the color so that you don't look like anyone else.

cheerwine
06.24.2012 , 11:33 AM | #97
I was very excited about the adaptive gear coming in 1.3, however if I want to really maximize my main stat and keep my set bonus in PvE, the only way to do that is to equip all Rakata/Columi gear and put in the Black hole armorings. As a mercenary healer, only *one* of my campaign armorings has the best (reflex). As it is, I can't do what I've wanted since the 1.15 patch came out: Wear the Imperial Pilot outfit everywhere.

Is there any chance, in the future, for the set bonus to be its own modifiable piece? As in, use any armoring I want, but put in the set bonus I pull from Campaign/War hero gear?

Aukora
06.24.2012 , 11:34 AM | #98
When will paid transfers be rolling out and what is the price you guys are looking at setting for them? I'm wanting to consolidate several characters across various realms and realm types into one.

Ristle
06.24.2012 , 12:15 PM | #99
Can we please have access to Artifice Critical? It's one of the only crafting crew skills to not have a critical upgrade on the Legacy astromech droid, and not a single one of the companions for Force using classes grants the bonus as far as I'm aware.
"Use the force, Luke" - Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Council

Ronín : Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Recruitment Thread | Guild Website

imMandalorian
06.24.2012 , 12:17 PM | #100
Would you think about adding an action queuing system like in kotor for maybe up to 5 attacks and if you are attacked by a disruption ability it wipes it clean? left click (as it is now, right click (to queue actions)?
My name is Darth Plagises. I am a Dark Lord of the Sith. I have destroyed the boundaries of the Force and bend it to my will. I destroy planets with little more than though. Through the force i am forever immortal. Beware Republic scum, i'm coming for you.