Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ratha jade Skywalker


masterleonidas's Avatar


masterleonidas
06.22.2012 , 08:31 AM | #1
i was reading about the skywalker timeline, when i came across someone named ratha jade skywalker, who is supposed to be ben's sister? In all my resaerch and reading, ben is the only child luke and mara had. There is NO ratha jade skywalker. what do you guys think?

CassusVerda's Avatar


CassusVerda
06.22.2012 , 08:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by masterleonidas View Post
i was reading about the skywalker timeline, when i came across someone named ratha jade skywalker, who is supposed to be ben's sister? In all my resaerch and reading, ben is the only child luke and mara had. There is NO ratha jade skywalker. what do you guys think?
You sure you didn't read this on SWFanon wiki?
EBON HAWK
"THE MANDALORIANS"
http://themandalorians.enjin.com/home
Aliit Kohr: Mains: 55 Snip Ba'slan 55 Op AP-XT (Assassin Droid) 55 PT D'Cassus

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
06.22.2012 , 11:13 AM | #3
Infinities, maybe? I haven't read very much of the Infinities stories. Just remember. Everything in Infinities is N-Canon. It's a "What If?" story. Nothing more. No such character exists in continuity, OP.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Stncold's Avatar


Stncold
06.22.2012 , 12:57 PM | #4
She's not real.

To my understanding she was planned, but then scrapped in favor of Allana so they could focus solely on her instead of two new children in the family.

Probably for the best seeing as Ben, Allana and Jaina are starting to replace Luke, Leia and Han as the big three.

They can run with that trio for a bit before Jaina pops out Fel II and Ben gets started on his family.
RIP The Fatman.

"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships." -Lucas

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
06.22.2012 , 05:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Infinities, maybe? I haven't read very much of the Infinities stories. Just remember. Everything in Infinities is N-Canon. It's a "What If?" story. Nothing more. No such character exists in continuity, OP.
Infinites? Man I got to start reading SW books again. I haven't had much time to read lately. I started FOTJ, but I haven't made it to the second book yet.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
06.23.2012 , 07:45 PM | #6
Sounds like something that SuperShadow made up.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Tuscad's Avatar


Tuscad
06.23.2012 , 07:47 PM | #7
http://www.google.com/search?source=....0.Z4E6xd9-aIs

Looks like someone on Wikianswers made it up.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Temeluchus's Avatar


Temeluchus
06.23.2012 , 09:07 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
http://www.google.com/search?source=....0.Z4E6xd9-aIs

Looks like someone on Wikianswers made it up.
^This. Google it and all you get is random answers on Wikianswers and Yahooanswers about this character's name and a possible birth when Ben was 4. Seems like someone is just screwing around or they read some fanfic and thought it was legit canon material,although I have no idea how someone does that.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Liquidacid's Avatar


Liquidacid
06.24.2012 , 05:09 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
^This. Google it and all you get is random answers on Wikianswers and Yahooanswers about this character's name and a possible birth when Ben was 4. Seems like someone is just screwing around or they read some fanfic and thought it was legit canon material,although I have no idea how someone does that.
it's not that uncommon... read some of the arguments about canon in here... people constantly make up **** and say it's canon or ignore things that are canon if they don't like it and/or it doesn't back up their opinion of how it should be

look back at the whole "jedi using red lightsabers" debacle we had going on for months... it was hilarious
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

masterleonidas's Avatar


masterleonidas
06.24.2012 , 07:24 AM | #10
Yeah. knew she wasn't real. i would've heard of her by now. btw, who's allana. isn't that jacen's daughter?