Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EV pre-requisite?

TorenOneSevenOne
06.21.2012 , 02:15 PM | #1
I'm a recent lvl 50 who has started doing ops with my guild with a focus on EV. I'm wondering if there is a pre-req to being able to get the mission from npc on the Gav (can't remember his name off hand).

I can run the ops if someone else has already entered the instance but I can't actually get the mission myself for credit after completeing it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

rymah
06.21.2012 , 02:20 PM | #2
There's an npc outside the EV portal that offers the quest.
Minister of Propaganda, Deadly Shenanigans
Drooga's Pleasure Barge / Lord Praven / Squadron 238
The Shadowedsoul Legacy
~ immortalis imperator veneremur ~

TorenOneSevenOne
06.21.2012 , 02:25 PM | #3
That was the npc I was talking about in my op. He has yet to actually give me the mission. No mission icon above his head either, this is why I'm wondering if there is a fp/ops before EV that ties into it?

rymah
06.21.2012 , 03:28 PM | #4
Did some research instead of just pulling the answer out of thin air, for the republic you want to pick up the quest Journey to the Belsavis Depths, not sure where Master Bestros is located on the fleet but that's the guy you have to speak with. Other than that, being level 50 is the only requirement for obtaining it.
Minister of Propaganda, Deadly Shenanigans
Drooga's Pleasure Barge / Lord Praven / Squadron 238
The Shadowedsoul Legacy
~ immortalis imperator veneremur ~

legalgeek
06.22.2012 , 08:45 AM | #5
Also, the quest is, I believe, non-repeatable and the reward is something like tionese comms. No reason not to grab it when you run EV, but its not particularly worthwhile, and its not needed to run the Op itself.

TorenOneSevenOne
06.22.2012 , 09:10 AM | #6
Awesome info all, thx a bunch!