Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female companion body type 4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Female companion body type 4

Rompdomp
06.30.2012 , 07:25 PM | #21
Female body type 4 would be awesome, I would deck her in out in the slave girl outfit bwahahaha

Arweniel
07.05.2012 , 04:58 AM | #22
I would prefer to have sliders for the different parts of the body as we used to have in SWG. These fixed 4 body forms are really dissapointing tbh. I personally use type 2 for all of my girls, this way they have bossom and butt and look fit at the same way, type 1 is too skinny and 3 and 4 are way too bulky and yeah both Elara and Risha are type 2, I think Akaavi is the biggest companion girl tho, probably type 3
There is no such thing as Real Life! There is only AFK!

bobmcbo
08.28.2012 , 01:48 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Leiralei View Post
Don't know about Kaliyo, would have thought her more of a type 2, maybe she takes too many stims and that jacked up her metabolism too much?
well she DID say (not that you can trust her) that for a while (at least a month, can't remember) she was living off of cheap booze.

Anyway, I don't think ANY companions are body type 4. Skadge might be, but he may also be classified in with khem
.never forget

Twickers
08.31.2012 , 11:21 AM | #24
Isn't Akaavi type 4? She runs like several type 4 characters I've seen around the fleet.

Plus in that slave girl outfit she certainly shows off some nice curves

morfius
09.04.2012 , 06:58 AM | #25
More variety is better in any way.
As we all use same companions, best option will be to have options to change not only their face but body type also via another mod kit.
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

Atramar
09.04.2012 , 07:07 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrodeus View Post
That's how I like them.

amen to that.

Curvs <3
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013