Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female companion body type 4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Female companion body type 4

Crasol
06.21.2012 , 12:24 PM | #1
So I've always been a fan of the curvy voluptuous ladies and I'd say body type four captures curves the best. Maybe two to an extent but four is the best but so far I've only seen two companions with it, Elara and Risha. Is there any that I missed? What are you guys thoughts on this?

Helig
06.21.2012 , 12:30 PM | #2
I wish companion customizations included body type changes - outside specific companions like Khem Vaal\Bowdaar, etc.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Crasol
06.21.2012 , 12:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I wish companion customizations included body type changes - outside specific companions like Khem Vaal\Bowdaar, etc.
It would certainly be an interesting contrast seeing little anorexic mako standing next to body builder mako

Mistress_Ivi
06.21.2012 , 01:06 PM | #4
Elara's a Type 2 ... the armour she typically wears is bulky, but she's not the bulk of the bulk.

Unless I have selective sight O.o
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!

Crasol
06.21.2012 , 01:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistress_Ivi View Post
Elara's a Type 2 ... the armour she typically wears is bulky, but she's not the bulk of the bulk.

Unless I have selective sight O.o
Really? So then that just leaves Risha huh? That's kinda depressing

Mistress_Ivi
06.21.2012 , 02:24 PM | #6
Depressing? I don't really see how pretty much any of the current female forms fight, aside from Type 1 ... even then, it just doesn't seem to, fit?

4 Body types, petite, 'normal with ample bosom', Helga and slightly big bonned... they need to increase the types, I don't partically like any of them. Type 1 has the bosom and bottom that I feel suits a combat type, whilst type 2 has all the correct postures and facial/normal body muscle.

If anything, they need to add several more body types, or just let us customise as we want... then add the customise option for any of our companions. Editing what we want to - within reason.
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!

Crasol
06.21.2012 , 02:47 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistress_Ivi View Post
Depressing? I don't really see how pretty much any of the current female forms fight, aside from Type 1 ... even then, it just doesn't seem to, fit?

4 Body types, petite, 'normal with ample bosom', Helga and slightly big bonned... they need to increase the types, I don't partically like any of them. Type 1 has the bosom and bottom that I feel suits a combat type, whilst type 2 has all the correct postures and facial/normal body muscle.

If anything, they need to add several more body types, or just let us customise as we want... then add the customise option for any of our companions. Editing what we want to - within reason.
I guess depressing was the wrong word for it, it just kinda bummed me out because I see so many type 2 and 1 that I feel the other two body types are going to waste. Thinking about it now garza has a type 4 and she's an old lady and Akaavi is the only one I can think of with a type 3. I agree with you about customizing our companions Mako is a pretty awesome companion and LI but her anorexia is kinda of putting and it would add more of a uniqueness to each individual character and maybe I just want more curves in this game I guess it is her armor but I love Elara's body even my trooper mentioned it to Aric when he first saw her hahahaha

Chiramu
06.21.2012 , 02:51 PM | #8
The female body type four makes me think of, "Wow, that woman has a huge ***."

Humankeg
06.21.2012 , 09:10 PM | #9
Risha is NOT type 4.

Crasol
06.21.2012 , 10:21 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Humankeg View Post
Risha is NOT type 4.
Well shoot guess there aren't any