Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar Shaddaa...

Xary
12.19.2011 , 02:10 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MagnusTyrel View Post
weird cause ive only jsut got to nar shaddaa and im level 24, you must have missed stuff
Same...just dinged 24 and now i'm off to Nar Shaddaa. Tons of quests on Tarin that you must have missed.

errant_knight
12.19.2011 , 02:15 PM | #22
That doesn't address the issue of why we're not finding more than the 2 or 3 side quests that I've been able to find on Nar Shaddaa. Ignoring the ops level, unless there is one quest here that leads to all the others--one which is missable--then there's something wrong here.

errant_knight
12.19.2011 , 02:54 PM | #23
OP, I found a quest from a datapad at the Duros sector taxi that I missed--or rather didn't take at the beginning since It didn't seem to be something my Sith would concern himself with, then forgot about. On the other planets, there were more than enough quests to skip one or two and still get to the appropriate level--I figured it would be the same here, but perhaps not.

Apart from that, I found one with a skeevy implant doctor and another with stolen data. That's it as far as I recall. I'm, hoping this duros sector one leads to more.

FlashbackJon
12.19.2011 , 04:11 PM | #24
Starting checking these mission givers.

Aside from checking your previous planets (and being 20 AFTER your class quest on Nar Shaddaa seems to imply that you've skipped some content), that's pretty much all you can do without telling us specifically what you have and have not done.
Adoko Kooba, Sith Marauder
Republic Mercy Corps | Imperial Mercenary Corps

Explorer 80, Socializer 80, Achiever 33, Killer 7

errant_knight
12.19.2011 , 05:51 PM | #25
I can tell you one thing--anyone that doesn't take the quest from the datapad, or misses it, misses a lot. It would seem that there aren't that many quest givers at this point on the planet, so if you miss one...well, it's not good. Especially the one I missed, I'm guessing.

Chark
12.22.2011 , 06:54 PM | #26
nevermind I found my missing quests.