Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar Shaddaa...

Zhard
12.18.2011 , 04:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aleeha View Post
/facepalm...

I have been doing class quests, I quested out much of the previous locations or found that the content wasn't at the time as engaging as the class story line. I'd like to stay on Nar, but I am just having real problems finding quests...
You fail.

You're not supposed to be in Nar this early. You skipped content. You can grind mobs in Nar or go back to the previous planet to finish what you've skipped.

This is like going to outlands at lvl 50 and complaining that there are no quests.

Aleeha
12.18.2011 , 05:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhard View Post
You fail.

You're not supposed to be in Nar this early. You skipped content. You can grind mobs in Nar or go back to the previous planet to finish what you've skipped.

This is like going to outlands at lvl 50 and complaining that there are no quests.
Do you know how to comprehend what you've read after you've read it? I am on Nar, I've finished the class quests, I would like to stay on Nar as I am currently level 20. I've done a few Nar local quests but can not seem to find any additional quests.

While in beta there seemed to be a LOT of quests on this planet. So that said again, is there a way to easily find the quest givers on this planet? I don't want to spend a lot of time just wandering around.

Sardius
12.18.2011 , 05:04 PM | #13
If you have zero quests in your quest log, backtrack to the spaceport. That is the only thing I can suggest. The way the game is designed is that you should be starting Nar Shadaa at 20-21. We have no way of knowing what quests you have or have not done.

Zhard
12.18.2011 , 05:09 PM | #14
Do you know how to comprehend what you've read after you've read it? I am on Nar, I've finished the class quests, I would like to stay on Nar as I am currently level 20. I've done a few Nar local quests but can not seem to find any additional quests.

While in beta there seemed to be a LOT of quests on this planet. So that said again, is there a way to easily find the quest givers on this planet? I don't want to spend a lot of time just wandering around.
If this your first mmo?

You cannot progress just by completing class quests.
If you skip everything besides your class quests, you will eventually run out of quests.
Quests have a minimum level, below that, you cannot get them.

There, get it now?

Tamanous
12.18.2011 , 05:10 PM | #15
I just hit 23 and haven't even hit Nar. I am still on Balmorra lol.

How the heck do people manage to miss 50%+ of the xp out there?

You ever do space missions? You ever do ANY heroics? You do ANY flashpoints?

Mind boggling. You get half a level just doing a Heroic 4+ AND they are DAILIES!

(caps for coolness )

Aleeha
12.18.2011 , 05:16 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhard View Post
If this your first mmo?

You cannot progress just by completing class quests.
If you skip everything besides your class quests, you will eventually run out of quests.
Quests have a minimum level, below that, you cannot get them.

There, get it now?
Lol, dude, I am level 21, I am on Nar, I am within the level requirements of this planet. I've finished the class quests but I am looking for the local quests. Why is that so hard to understand?

I have NO desire right now to do heroics or space battles. I'm freaking fully aware of what's available to me in the game. I am looking for the F'ING LOCAL QUEST GIVERS ON THIS PLANET - why is THAT so hard to comprehend. I am LOOKING FOR AN EASY WAY TO FIND QUEST GIVERS WITHOUT JUST BLINDLY WALKING AROUND - why is THAT so hard to understand.

hrelas
12.18.2011 , 06:12 PM | #17

Go back to the previous planet and do lots of quests you skipped there. Or do flashpoints, or do warzones, or do space missions.

DuronXM
12.18.2011 , 06:14 PM | #18
I skipped Taris completely! I only did my class missions there, now I'm 24 did just a few missions in Nar Shaddaa.

JediArchives
12.18.2011 , 06:36 PM | #19
I really don't understand how you're having this problem. If you followed your class quest, you should be finding other quests in the same areas where your class quest has you going. That is how it is designed, especially on Nar Shadaa.
Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
- T Paine

errant_knight
12.19.2011 , 02:07 PM | #20
I'm having the same problem. I did Balmorra, including the bonus series, I got to Nar Shadda and found a couple of side quests to do, but couldn't find anything else, so I did the class quests. I know there're more because I'm still to low for Tatooine (22 or 23, can't remember off hand) and You don't have to do heroics to get to an appropriate level.

I saw a quest marker for a Major Danarus (sp?) but there's no guy, just the marker, and I can't find any others. Right now, I'm wandering blindly, hoping to find a quest marker that isn't showing up on the map--only flashpoints there.

Got a weird thing with Quinn, too. He wanted to go back to the ship and talk, but apparently he changed his mind, beause when we got there, he had nothing to say.