Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar Shaddaa...

Aleeha
12.18.2011 , 04:40 PM | #1
OK, so finished up the class quests and am being sent off to Tatooine and Alderaan, awesome!! However, what isn't awesome is that I'm level 20 and have been through this entire place and can't find any quest givers, outside of heroic.

So is there a way to look for all of the quest givers on a planet without the magnifying glass on your map?

I did a few local quests but I remember during beta this place had tons of quests.

TYGRHobbes
12.18.2011 , 04:41 PM | #2
Did you do Balmorra?

Daeborn
12.18.2011 , 04:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aleeha View Post
OK, so finished up the class quests and am being sent off to Tatooine and Alderaan, awesome!! However, what isn't awesome is that I'm level 20 and have been through this entire place and can't find any quest givers, outside of heroic.

So is there a way to look for all of the quest givers on a planet without the magnifying glass on your map?

I did a few local quests but I remember during beta this place had tons of quests.
If you're done at lvl 20 you skipped a lot of content. And you will not be able to do Tatooine yet. Head back to Nar Shaddaa and do the quests you blew by.

Robpsychobob
12.18.2011 , 04:42 PM | #4
I'm level 25 and I'm only just finished with Taris, havn't started on Nar Shadaa yet. Maybe you should look harder, there is tons of missions.
Never Forget.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇|ζζ|◚◚◚|∮|◚◚◚|ζζ|▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Aleeha
12.18.2011 , 04:44 PM | #5
I have been walking all over the planet and can't find any quests outside of heroics. That's what I am saying. I've used the map and try to find them with the magnifying glass without luck. So is there a way to search through the planet to help locate quests outside of the map tool?

So for example, if I look at my log, I can see what I'm currently doing but I'd like to know where other quest givers are so I can more readily find them.

MagnusTyrel
12.18.2011 , 04:46 PM | #6
weird cause ive only jsut got to nar shaddaa and im level 24, you must have missed stuff

Sardius
12.18.2011 , 04:48 PM | #7
The "normal" course of progression for Empire is Korriban/Hutta to Dromud Kass then to Balmorra with Narshadaa following. For Republic it is Tython/Ord Mantell to Coruscant then to Taris/ Nar Shadaa. I am guessing you skipped either Balmorra or Taris depednign on faction.

Aleeha
12.18.2011 , 04:50 PM | #8
/facepalm...

I have been doing class quests, I quested out much of the previous locations or found that the content wasn't at the time as engaging as the class story line. I'd like to stay on Nar, but I am just having real problems finding quests...

umbongoumbongo
12.18.2011 , 04:53 PM | #9
Have you hit shadow town?

if nothing in nar s...

Have you done the bonus series on Taris? Should get you caught up a bit?

Maybe some space and a bit of daily action or some pvp?
$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

Sardius
12.18.2011 , 04:55 PM | #10
I know I will likely get flamed for this but...

If you are only doing class quests you "did it wrong". You need to do the planet story quests as well in order to progress correctly. What I put above it the expected progression for the average player. At this point you may have to either grind pvp, flashpoints or space missions to catchup since grey quests (like those you would now find at the previous planet) would reward almost no experience. (5 exp last I even bothered)