Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taris Codex Entries

Panthaer
01.09.2012 , 04:59 PM | #21
Well, I don't know for sure if it is Cathar Settlers for sure for Reps (I personally thought it was Tarisian Settlers) but I've looked for the other ones and can't seem to find those either. Only one I've succesfully found of Organisations is Pirates and Scavengers.

Panthaer
01.22.2012 , 07:43 AM | #22
I've actually found a Cathar Settler, there is one in the spaceport. Just doesn't give any codex entry and nothing nearby that would give one. If you actually manage to catch the conversation he has with the Tired Quartermaster it clearly says he is headed for the Cathar Settlements, so at least at some point there was intended to be Cathar Settlements...

theschwartzgirl
01.22.2012 , 11:09 AM | #23
Taris Pre-Bombardment Codex X-1032 Y -176

It's in the house right by the entrance/exit for the sinking city.
Infinitybound.net - Where life is the game!

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Boroth
01.28.2012 , 08:15 PM | #24
*BUMP*

I'm also looking for it, no luck this far.
Unsubbed on 12/1/15

Panthaer
01.29.2012 , 02:44 AM | #25
I suspect that if the Cathar Settlers is indeed the final codex for Reps on Taris then we were probably supposed to get it from clicking on the Quartermaster in the Spaceport which will lead him to have a conversation with the Cathar Settler there.

Boroth
02.10.2012 , 06:10 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Panthaer View Post
I suspect that if the Cathar Settlers is indeed the final codex for Reps on Taris then we were probably supposed to get it from clicking on the Quartermaster in the Spaceport which will lead him to have a conversation with the Cathar Settler there.
But this is not the case.
Unsubbed on 12/1/15

Panthaer
02.10.2012 , 06:12 AM | #27
I didn't say that you do get it. I said that IF that is indeed the correct missing Codex then I suspect that's where we would get it if it wasn't broken

Boroth
02.16.2012 , 06:41 AM | #28
BUMP

Still looking for help on this codex entry.
Unsubbed on 12/1/15

Spartanik
02.16.2012 , 11:33 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by jedidiah_ocd View Post
It's a little frustrating that none of the Developers have responded to any of these things. The in game ticket system is also a bit flawed, seeing that you always get a pre-formatted response with no ETA when things will get fixed.
Not to want to raise an argument here, but if it isnt a bug why they should say anything? its up to you, or us to find the lore :P they dont need to tell you where it is.
What is buging me is i got all datacrons on taris and the codex is still 4/5... and im positivly certain i got all 5.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Boroth
02.17.2012 , 06:27 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
Not to want to raise an argument here, but if it isnt a bug why they should say anything? its up to you, or us to find the lore :P they dont need to tell you where it is.
What is buging me is i got all datacrons on taris and the codex is still 4/5... and im positivly certain i got all 5.
That's interesting. I will prob unlocked this codex on another planet. It happened on Tython with the Wingmaw entry.
Unsubbed on 12/1/15