Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More Magenta Crystal Spawns with much larger server pops now?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
More Magenta Crystal Spawns with much larger server pops now?

tortcat
06.20.2012 , 01:44 PM | #1
With the server transfers many servers now have hundreds of people on at any given time, I know that mine does now, and I see Bioware is even increasing both the number of spawn points for the Orobird eggs but even adding another planet.

Why do we then only have 3 crystal spawns, and anyone can harvest them ( No arch needed ..I always found that strange) but there just simply are too many people fighting and camping for something that is a fixed ( not even variable) timer. '

This past week I let someone else harvest a stone that I found as I haev a fair amount in the bank from my old server, but Ive watched now on my new server a population that is literally 6-8 times higher and some guild have people sitting on these spawn points 24/7.

Thats not fun its just silly. I would just like to toss out there for consideration a few more spawn points, maybe even a variable timer or requiring archeology to be able to harvest them, but its not even fun anymore. And as I said when I came across one someone else ran up..I let them have it...I still have a fair amount but this is just poor planning and should be addressed in my 2 cents.

Thoughts?

tortcat
06.21.2012 , 01:26 PM | #2
I am wondering if I could loot or scavenge some metal lol without having the appropriate gathering skill? id like to be able to do that.

But seriously, with a server pop that has now grown by literally 500%, I would think it's time to add somre more spawn points.