Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Boot Code 9000...Fatman

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Server Boot Code 9000...Fatman

jbrandner
12.18.2011 , 04:17 PM | #1
Is there something wrong with my setup because I have now been booted in mid game for my 5th time this weekend. Each time I have came back to an 2 hour wait. I am very disappointed by this because its not fair that those who get kicked out should have to be in the Q. I was really hoping to enjoy playing this game since I will be traveling for the holidays but now I will have spent 10hrs in the Q. I realize the server is one of the most populated but my friends are not getting kicked out or they get right back in. Is there something wrong with my CPU or is the server and just bad luck. It really has ruined my experience and I am debating on not purchasing the game because of this. I have only been waiting on this game for years ...sucks that I continue to wait in the Q. Sorry I had to vent and I am most certain that I will get flamed. Regardless, can you tell me if its just bad luck or maybe my CPU/connection?

Russbuss
12.18.2011 , 04:21 PM | #2
Well since you don't mention anything about your connection or PC specs or software how are we supposed to know?
Peace is a Lie, there is only cake. Wait did I get that right?

draxtar
12.18.2011 , 04:24 PM | #3
Try the link in my signature, hope it helps.

Summup of big threads, check it out.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=43860

jbrandner
12.18.2011 , 04:31 PM | #4
Thanks, sorry forgot to mention that. The only thing I would question is my HD. Its very small only a 75 GIG and only have 25 gig free...so I am wondering if that may be the reason. Besides that I think its all good. Comcast digital cable and I do have wireless but my CPU is hardwired in.