Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension OOC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying > Roleplay and Play-by-Post
The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension OOC

MarkuiseTalon
08.05.2012 , 08:07 AM | #51
Is everyone doing alright with this? Any opinions so far?
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

legolegion
08.05.2012 , 03:15 PM | #52
yep going fine hope you don`t mind my charcter diversion of the temple

MarkuiseTalon
08.05.2012 , 05:10 PM | #53
Of not, in fact, I will planning on a venture to a temple.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

RCcarroll
08.07.2012 , 01:06 PM | #54
I'd be interested in joining. Here's a character bio:

Name: Trakor
Last Name: Varken
Code name: Reaper 6
Born: Exact date unknown
Species: Pureblood Sith
Skin color: Red
Weight: 165 pounds
Eye color: Scarlet
Hair: Bald
Body description: Lean with somewhat toned muscles
Homeworld/Birthplace: Dromund Kaas
Current Residence: Classified apartment complex in Kaas City
Profession: Imperial Intelligence sniper
Siblings: Lord Falkus

Armor: Skintight sniper jumpsuit with lightweight shoulder pads. Gray with black highlights, shoulder pads, boots, and gauntlets.
Primary weapons: Balmorran Specialty sniper rifle with an enhanced sight and energized rounds
Secondary Weapons: High powered pistol and vibroknife.

Other Information
Habits: Almost none; periodically uses Force abilities.
Hobbies: “Enjoys” tracking leads on his parents’ killers.
Vocal patterns: Rough voice, but is neither talkative nor quiet.
Weaknesses: Breaking up families

Personality: Trakor is cold and mysterious, remnants of his troubled past. He is very secretive, but willing to do anything for the Empire. He does not trust easily, and always has contingency plans in place for any circumstance. He takes great time to note the weaknesses of both allies and enemies. He always has an ulterior motive, though they are never known.

Biography: Trakor was born in the waning days of the Great Galactic War. His father was Darth Salarun, a powerful Sith Lord on the Dark Council. Trakor grew up idolizing his father, and encouraged his brother, Falkus, to do the same. On their way to visit their father on Dromund Kaas, agents of one of Salarun’s rivals invaded their parents’ home and executed Trakor’s father and mother. Arriving at the sight of their parents bodies in their disheveled homes, Trakor’s mind snapped. What he thought was powerful meant nothing. He and Falkus fled before the agents could find them and joined the Imperial military. There, using his aptitude with the dark side, Trakor hid his power and became a masterful sniper. His brother, however, did not have the ability to conceal his power, and the two were separated, with Falkus being sent back to Korriban. Falkus would soon blossom into Lord Falkus, a powerful Sith. The two still keep in touch, Falkus being the only person Trakor opens up to. After witnessing his sniper skills firsthand, the Minister of Intelligence recruited Trakor into Imperial Intelligence as a spotter and sniper.
The Dracon Legacy

Posted by the man known as Valtor Dracon before server transfers.

MarkuiseTalon
08.07.2012 , 10:33 PM | #55
Welcome to the our little rp.

RCcarroll
08.07.2012 , 11:07 PM | #56
Thanks, happy to be a part.
The Dracon Legacy

legolegion
08.08.2012 , 04:11 PM | #57
hi mate just read your bio, you do know we reconginse you have abilty to use the force. Thus we proably send you to the accadamy.

oh away from computer this weeekend so if you get stuck the op can mod me.

RCcarroll
08.08.2012 , 10:48 PM | #58
I had always thought he was able to conceal his Force Sensitivity from all but the most powerful Sith. Besides, Purebloods in general are really connected to the Force, so I figured they would just pass off whatever they could detect like Penthus did.
The Dracon Legacy

MarkuiseTalon
08.08.2012 , 11:06 PM | #59
Indeed he can, Penthus isn't a regular Sith Lord. I will reveal more if this rp progresses to a certain point. There is already a little hint, if you can see it.

legolegion
08.09.2012 , 06:22 AM | #60
no not all full blood sith are force sentive just the majorty
and its imprerial law to force you to goto the accadmy
also with out training you can not block people
sorry to be pedantic
but other that i am enjoying this new char
p.s. any idea what happend to the republic?