Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension OOC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying > Roleplay and Play-by-Post
The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension OOC

MarkuiseTalon
06.19.2012 , 03:38 PM | #1
This is my first rpg on here, so I thought to develop my character some. This starts at the relative beginning of the end for the seemingly-peaceful Cold War leading to the Second Galactic War on Balmorra on the Empire's side. We are join the Empire's attack on keeping one of its forts from being taken over by Republic forces led by Jedi. I am thinking of making this a small series of rps, if it is successful.

So who will like to try this experiment with me?
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

Morlaak
06.20.2012 , 12:01 PM | #2
Sure, I'm in

MarkuiseTalon
06.20.2012 , 12:21 PM | #3
Excellent, that is one. Hopefully at least two more will join in. If not, we can get started.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

Morlaak
06.22.2012 , 05:06 PM | #4
I'd prefer to start when we get at least two more people, to make it less of a two-sided RP (Pardon the redundancy)

elliotcat
06.22.2012 , 07:14 PM | #5
I'd be interested, but I'm not sure which type of character you'd want...the character I've written the most about is my smuggler, who's definitely Republic-aligned. I also have an SI, though, who I could bring in. She is LS though.

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

meanken
06.22.2012 , 10:29 PM | #6
hmm...usually I try to avoid rp's centered around battles, as they tend to become boring quickly. If you are going to try to have nice charicter stuff happening thow, I would be interested in jumping in with my agent team

MarkuiseTalon
06.23.2012 , 12:54 AM | #7
I will accept any class and will be glad to hear any ideas if things start getting boring. It have been a while since I did a star wars rpg.

So please tell me about your characters before we start.

DarkLordNecro
07.04.2012 , 11:16 AM | #8
I can play with you, so do we put up our characters?

MarkuiseTalon
07.05.2012 , 01:44 PM | #9
Yea, better than journeying the Create your character thread, trying to find everyone lol

LtBob
07.06.2012 , 09:20 PM | #10
Species/Race: Human
Name: Jorryk
Middle Name: None
Last Name: Sorvyn
Nickname: The Purest Jedi
Date of Birth: Uknown
Place of Birth: Dromund Kaas
Height: 6' 1''
Weight: 207 lb
Hair Color/Style: White, Shaggy Hair with Padawan braid
Facial Appearance: Scar across left eye
Eye Color: Gray
Body Appearance: Average Build
Home Planet: Dromund Kaas
Current Residence: Tython
Allegiance: Jedi Council
Profession: Jedi Master
Armor/Clothes: Cloth armor with durable iron plates underneath, and a rubber undercoat.
Primary Weapon(s): A White Lightsaber and a Blue Lightsaber
Secondary Weapon(s): Dual Blasters, the Force, Red Lightsabers, a boot knife, and Grenades
Miscellaneous Item(s): Scope, Multiple-vision goggles, and a pair of Sith clothes

Biography: Jorryk was born and raised on Dromund Kaas, his family were nobles and a line of powerful Sith. When Jorryk was 12 he managed to kill his master, he was taken under the wing of a Sith from the Dark Council. On a mission his master sacrificed Jorryk so that he could destroy the base, Jorryk didn't die but he was taken under custody by the Jedi Council. After awhile he began to train under them, but he was always kept on heavy surveillance and eventually he would be granted more freedom. He went on many more missions and at one point killed his old master, whom he found weakened and in the under city of Coruscant. His strays after that...
-Light-Gray Jedi Guardian -Light Jedi Shadow -Light-Gray Gunslinger -Light Commando
-Dark Sith Marauder -Dark Sith Sorcerer -Dark Sniper -Grey-Dark Powertech Bounty Hunter