So when does the UI becomes more useful?

celldoom

Things missing:

• Removable Art. I only want the useful bars without the fancy stuff that occupies precious pixels.
  • Resizable elements. All of those bars, numbers and icons need to be resizable. Buffs and debuffs for example are completly useless since it's realy hard to even understand what they have unless you're soloing stuff
  • Hidable elements. I want to hide portraits because they are too big and useless.
  • ALOT more customisation to nameplates. Each element needs to be fully customisable such as size, opacity and behaviour on a per-type basis. Target marks need to be incorporated into the nameplates, not hidden behind them (currently i cant see target marks at all unless they are very far away). For example i want to hide all text from friendly targets and simply show the healthbar + target mark. On enemy targets i want only healthbar, target mark and name. No titles, guild or legacy.
  • Over-time effects tracking. Currently it is very hard to play DoT/HoT based specs because it is impossible to track the spell effects. And no, the buff/debuff icons on player/target frames are useless. There needs some tracking bars on the nameplates to track our effects (and the proper options to enable/disable as we choose)
  • Mouseover functionality.
  • Fixed Tab-targetting (just like WoW).
  • Reactive abilities notification (spellflash or like RIFT does with an icon in middle of screen)
  • Nameplate targetting.
  • Auto-assist like in RIFT. Example: casting a heal on an enemy gunslinger will heal the gunslinger's friendly target or casting a damage ability on a friendly marauder will hit the marauder's hostile target.
  • Actual raid frames. With DoT/HoT tracking, incoming heals, debuff warning (if debuff is dispellable -> highlight frame), target warning (if targetted by enemy -> highlight frame), etc... Obviously completly customisable.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a nice wish list...however, I have a feeling we won't be seeing anything like this anytime soon. SWTOR has so many bugs that I would prefer they be fixed first. But then, I am just a player and BW doesn't even respond to any of my suggestions.

Good luck, hope they read and actually consider responding to you about this.