Prototype flame thrower

ZerosTheWizard

I just had a question about this talent since im not high enough to have it yet, but it says that flame burst and flame sweep increase the damage of flame thrower by 10% stacking 5 times.

Now im guessing that you cant just build stacks with flame sweep while out of combat, but what im wondering is, if there are 5 targers and i use flame sweep and hit all of them, does that mean i get all 5 stacks right there? or does it only count as one?

I hope it does, flame sweep is such a cool move but so far hasnt been very useful and this would make it a LOT more useful.

I just had a question about this talent since im not high enough to have it yet, but it says that flame burst and flame sweep increase the damage of flame thrower by 10% stacking 5 times.

Now im guessing that you cant just build stacks with flame sweep while out of combat, but what im wondering is, if there are 5 targers and i use flame sweep and hit all of them, does that mean i get all 5 stacks right there? or does it only count as one?

I hope it does, flame sweep is such a cool move but so far hasnt been very useful and this would make it a LOT more useful.

My guess it that your scenario would count as one usage of Flame Sweep. I dont know for certain but thats how those type of abilities usually work.

Edited by vulturesrow

No, one ability usage means one buff. It depends on how many times you use the ability, not how many targets it hits. If you use it once, you will get one stack.