Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Calacoid War Game (40 FP) is a perfect example of how not to design a flash point

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Calacoid War Game (40 FP) is a perfect example of how not to design a flash point

Straza
12.19.2011 , 10:05 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonedaddypro View Post
True ignorance, seems more like 0 tolerance for the WoW babies who need hands held. IMO kids like this are the reason MMO's general content has dropped in quality just to be more fitting to those who cant figure out a mechanic on their own or are all pissy when they need to put in work to get a kill.

Personally I couldnt be happier that a boss got under your skin this badly that you chose to post on a forum so we can all laugh at your stupidity and obvious lack of skill.
You win the internetz!!!

swpoop
12.19.2011 , 10:09 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonedaddypro View Post
True ignorance, seems more like 0 tolerance for the WoW babies who need hands held. IMO kids like this are the reason MMO's general content has dropped in quality just to be more fitting to those who cant figure out a mechanic on their own or are all pissy when they need to put in work to get a kill.

Personally I couldnt be happier that a boss got under your skin this badly that you chose to post on a forum so we can all laugh at your stupidity and obvious lack of skill.
I wouldn't poke fun at his skill. I will bet he is killing end game content before you.

Regardless, if the fight was not so insanely bugged, the encounter might be more "fun". Maybe add a few practice bugs so everyone feels the turrets better and then bring on the waves.

zaerox
12.19.2011 , 11:53 PM | #23
Yea, or they could have worker bugs come out that don't do anything for the first two waves come at you..

Or... could man up and kill stuff?!?
ShAdOwS -Sith Assassin-

Mobiwang
12.20.2011 , 08:24 AM | #24
I'm surious as to how many people that are saying "Its fine, L2P" have actually even seen this flashpoint. There's no doubt that it needs work in one way or another. I've done raid bosses in beta that were easier than this.