Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guess I'm not getting HK-47

Hatemenow
06.18.2012 , 11:30 AM | #1
Quote:
The only thing we’re saying today is its going to take a serious amount of work, involves a galaxy-wide mission, introduces some different ways of playing the game and most people will need to have a 50 of one faction and at least a mid-level character from the other faction. Get working on those Legacy characters!
So yeah. Thanks alot BW for screwing me on this. I'm never going to roll a republic character and I seriously resent your attempt to get us hardcore grinders to roll additional alts.
"What's Happening"
"No idea. Do what I do, Hold tight and pretend it's a plan"
SERVER: Wound in the Force
GUILD: <We Brake For Nobody> www.webrakefornobody.shivtr.com

Vegabond
06.18.2012 , 11:31 AM | #2
Sorry to hear that.

fallenvirtues
06.18.2012 , 11:33 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatemenow View Post
So yeah. Thanks alot BW for screwing me on this. I'm never going to roll a republic character and I seriously resent your attempt to get us hardcore grinders to roll additional alts.
Your seriously crying about this???...If you want it, put the work in to get it...My gawd is our world turning in to a bunch of self entitled cry babies
100% Killer 100% Explorer 100% Socializer 0% Achiever

wutru
06.18.2012 , 11:34 AM | #4
Didn't you know? MMOs are for grinding and hard WORK. All the veterans will say this. "Back in my day, you have to earn a virtual item to make your ego inflated". So yeah, get to work, because no other method of enjoyment is possible within MMOs.

JudasMagnus
06.18.2012 , 11:34 AM | #5
Don't worry TC, I'm sure you'll be able to purchase him for several million credits off Legacy. Or with real money once microtransactions become available!

birdyjuice
06.18.2012 , 11:34 AM | #6
thread title says HK-47 when it's HK-51. at least get it right.

jmsutton
06.18.2012 , 11:35 AM | #7
hardcore grinders to roll additional alts.
Lol wut, I don't even know what that means. What do you mean 'hardcore grinder'. And why would you never ever roll a Republic character. That's a personal choice on your part, no one is forcing you to go Imp only.

metalgearyoda
06.18.2012 , 11:35 AM | #8
They screwed you because you are making the choice not to make a republic character?
Ganking leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to pvp.
The Swtor forum attracts trolls because the forums are more fun than raiding dragon soul.
Complaining is the new meta game.

deneric
06.18.2012 , 11:35 AM | #9
I know right? How dare they expect us to experience more of the game to get perks??

Oh, and it's HK-51.
SWG (PRE-CU) Kettemoor Veteran!

kurzis
06.18.2012 , 11:35 AM | #10
what do they class as mid level?

i have a 50 imp and a lvl 25 'pub. is lvl 25 middle enough or are they counting 30+ as mid level?