Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

skotish
06.29.2012 , 01:16 PM | #891
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiyosa View Post
Contact customer support in-game with a ticket and ask to have your characters transferred.
You just made my day posting this ave been busy all week not had a chance till now to check into this thread
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

ChazDoit
06.29.2012 , 01:19 PM | #892
Quote: Originally Posted by misterME View Post
All I can say is....wow.

Get.... out!

LordExozone
06.29.2012 , 01:19 PM | #893
While I appreciate that we are finally given this option, I do hope Bioware evaluates the mistakes made here. The whole handling of this situation was disrespectful to the customers and frankly unprofessional.

Why were we not simply given this choice in transfer destinations two weeks ago? If there was some sort of issue that didn't allow this back then, fine but in that case communicate with us! Let us know you are working on a transfer to the RP-PvE server. Or tell us that its simply not possible at this time due to restrictions in the transfer architecture. But communicate!
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

GamewizX
06.29.2012 , 01:38 PM | #894
Quote: Originally Posted by skotish View Post
I take it the ppl that moved are now stuck on tofn or are they getting the choice as am not happy with the move i feel i was forced into ?
Don't you love it when people don't read?
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

Tootzi_
06.29.2012 , 01:45 PM | #895
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiyosa View Post
Oh my god... I almost peed my pants.

VICTORY IS OURS!!!!!
Made my day! Thanks .. i can play again!
Dex the Vanguard
GM of Pro Patria
Lord Calypho

yashima
06.29.2012 , 01:47 PM | #896
Hoooooooooooooah! Many thanks! Hope in humanity - restored!

onfireguy
06.29.2012 , 01:51 PM | #897
Quote: Originally Posted by grezgorz View Post
Great, now can Ajunta Pall please have a west PvP destination?
Yes, please! And also make the second destination server available to Jung Ma to cover the west coast Ajunta Pall players who took the transfer to the east coast Jung Ma and find the increased latency adversely affects their gameplay. (For more info see here.)

joeypesci
06.29.2012 , 01:54 PM | #898
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

As promised, we've been monitoring the state of populations on the remaining European RP-PvP servers (Lord Calypho, Jen’jidai, Huntmaster) since we’ve allowed for transfers to PvP destination servers. Based on current populations on these three servers, we are now going to open up an additional RP-PVE destination server for the remaining population.

The following options will be available for these three servers:

Lord Calypho
----> Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP)
----> The Progenitor (RP-PvE)

Jen'jidai
----> Jar'Kai Sword (PvP)
----> Vanjervalis Chain (RP-PvE)

Huntmaster
----> Darth Nihilus (PvP)
----> Battle Meditation (RP-PvE)

If you have already transferred to a PvP destination from one of these three RP-PvP servers and would like to, instead, transfer to the newly offered RP-PvE destination server, please contact Customer Service and they’ll be more than happy to work with you on this process.

Thank you for your patience on this, and we hope that all of you enjoy your new destination servers, wherever that may be.
Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

joeypesci
06.29.2012 , 02:00 PM | #899
Just packing bags and moving last toon. It had to be done because the GTN is now empty

It's weird.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InnerPieces
06.29.2012 , 02:06 PM | #900
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

The following options will be available for these three servers:

Lord Calypho
----> Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PvP)
----> The Progenitor (RP-PvE)

Jen'jidai
----> Jar'Kai Sword (PvP)
----> Vanjervalis Chain (RP-PvE)

Huntmaster
----> Darth Nihilus (PvP)
----> Battle Meditation (RP-PvE)

If you have already transferred to a PvP destination from one of these three RP-PvP servers and would like to, instead, transfer to the newly offered RP-PvE destination server, please contact Customer Service and they’ll be more than happy to work with you on this process.

Congratulations folks! Well done BioWare!

Now, of course, actual choices (for free) mean a precedence has been set and I feel a glimmer of hope... somewhere...
Quote:
"..Rise of the Hutt Cartel continues your character's story....No class specific storylines, though I know you guys are going to love what RotHC has to offer."
Funny. I thought the implementation of the Cartel Store was the Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And no, I do not like what that story has to offer. I keep getting screwed in it.