Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sporkeh
06.18.2012 , 04:46 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Groncho View Post
yes
BW said they were going to give us asolution based on feedback
and because 1000 posts are ENOUGH FEEDBACK
yep. Cant get anymore accurate than that...and the thing is...its a 1000 (almost) posts with the same feedback

Sylin
06.18.2012 , 04:47 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Cootiepwease View Post
Oh I am far from saying they care in fact to be honest, at this point, it IS pretty fair to say they don't care at all. They did acknowledge our situation and now we get nothing. Not even a "We promise we're working on this" or a "You will be happy, just please wait with us". We are only getting silence. I would definitely classify this as not caring at all.
So, you interpret acknowledgement of a problem as evidence of Bioware not caring?

Someone has entitlement issues.

Transfers haven't even been active for a week, and yet there is an insane amount of QQ'ing on the forums. "It's not fair!" "I'm being excluded!" "I don't get to keep my Legacy name!" "This isn't happening fast enough!" "This isn't happening on MY terms!" "Bioware doesn't care!" "He stole my lightsaber!" "I want a cookie!" "I'm going to rage on the forums based on pure speculation, incomplete facts, and unreliable 3rd party information I got on the Internet!"

No one player, guild, or server is more important than any other. And despite Bioware's very equitable and controlled transfer process, yes, there are going to be new issues that affect some players. Bioware has asked for our patience while they sort those problems out. I think they've demonstrated their desire to get this done as expeditiously as possible, with minimal fallout and collateral damage, in an effort to create new, vibrant communities and a more positive experience for all.

For many, the solution has worked as intended. For others, there will have to be some compromise. But anyone who thinks they'll get to have their cake and eat it too has spent too much time playing games and not enough time in the Real World.
[ [ [ S Y L I N ] ] ]
‎"I'm programmed to understand over 100 languages and dialects,
and in not one is the phrase "on fire" positive when referring to a person!"

Woobies
06.18.2012 , 04:58 PM | #83
Transfers are not complete bioware. You hsve forgotten the three european rp-pvp servers and despite the out cry you remain silent while deleting posts that expresses the anger of the players you are ignoring. Yes, it is a more complicated matter but it seems to me the players have offered several suggestions, ideas and compromises. Why have they yet to receive a response? When will you figure out yout silence perpetuates the Bioware Dont Care Customer Service?
Cake is a Lie. Pie is a Lie. Truth can only be found in Twinkies.

joeypesci
06.18.2012 , 04:58 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylin View Post
So, you interpret acknowledgement of a problem as evidence of Bioware not caring?

Transfers haven't even been active for a week, and yet there is an insane amount of QQ'ing on the forums. "It's not fair!" "I'm being excluded!" "I don't get to keep my Legacy name!" "This isn't happening fast enough!" "This isn't happening on MY terms!" "Bioware doesn't care!" "He stole my lightsaber!" "I want a cookie!" "I'm going to rage on the forums based on pure speculation, incomplete facts, and unreliable 3rd party information I got on the Internet!"

No one player, guild, or server is more important than any other. And despite Bioware's very equitable and controlled transfer process, yes, there are going to be new issues that affect some players. Bioware has asked for our patience while they sort those problems out. I think they've demonstrated their desire to get this done as expeditiously as possible, with minimal fallout and collateral damage, in an effort to create new, vibrant communities and a more positive experience for all.

For many, the solution has worked as intended. For others, there will have to be some compromise. But anyone who thinks they'll get to have their cake and eat it too has spent too much time playing games and not enough time in the Real World.
And if you'd actually bothered to go back and read the yellow name responses, you'll see they were basically saying it wasn't going to happen, until a "paid system" came in. How covenant. Then decided they'd look at the numbers over the weekend. It's been, it's gone, it's clear the server is dead. You seem to think it's OK to carry on paying a sub for a game that you'd have to essentially start all over again on a new server. Paying them more money to grind up to the same level.

That's why we want transfers, that's why we keep on. Keep quiet and they'll hope we just quietly go away. That ain't gonna happen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dext
06.18.2012 , 05:05 PM | #85
I am in support of you that did not get to move.
CE VIP
Current Book: Vector Prime
Next Book: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
New Republic Navy

Ellren
06.18.2012 , 05:15 PM | #86
Look I'm waiting as patiently as I can for word on the transfers and granted I'm annoyed that we don't even get an update just to remind us that we haven't been forgotten.

However, if you think that a bunch of angry PVPers demanding to go to TOFN counts as qualitative feedback then you shouldn't be surprised that you haven't had a response yet.

And on the off chance that you selfish buggers, who forget the RP section of your server get your way due to your constant ************ and whining for the past week and I end up being transferred to a PVP only server, well... I suspect I'll be spending the next few weeks rounding you all up to give you a first hand look at the wonderful world of shark fishing.

Just saying.

vandana_
06.18.2012 , 05:15 PM | #87
I never thought about cancelling my subscription.

Not when :
1) The game was released half-baked with 2009 engine
2) Poor cooldown display changes were made in 1.1 and not fixed until thousands od posts were made on forums
3) Ilum fiasco happened and Ilum PvP was removed from the game (due to poor engine)
4) Guild summit showed that BW is not experienced in MMO
5) 90% of server population and half of my guild left disappointed
6 ) Rated warzones were pulled out from 1.2
7) Lay offs happened
8) My server had poor population for several months.

But this - no transfers for RP-PVP and these recent free-to-play rumours are too much for me.
Rather than saying that free-to-play is not for this game and assuring customers that they will work hard to make the game worthy of subscription money James Ohlen says F2P is not super easy to implement. it's INCREDIBLE.

But at the end of the day I see a bright side I'll finish all storylines for free and for an MMO game I'll go to developers who know what they are doing.
V'ox

Groncho
06.18.2012 , 05:15 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Sylin View Post

Man u have a serious reading comprehension issue
try to read the closed post before this (it might be 2 much for u, but please try) and then reorganize ur little guide "how to be patient"
After that crit again with ur wall of nonsenses or offer somhow a constructive solution, that at this point, most of the SERVER INVOLVED customers have already done
Ch
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

Sporkeh
06.18.2012 , 05:15 PM | #89
Screw it - unsubbed.

Please provide feedback for our customer service team... - ok Bioware ... *copies link of this thread in box*

STRIKE_MAN_DOWN
06.18.2012 , 05:20 PM | #90
I don't know why I get the feeling that with all this build up....

Bioware will make us somehow pay for our server transfer because they see how desperate we are for it

Our server is dead and Bioware just sit's back in silence while people cancel their subs they do not care
OPTIMUZ