Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

imallHD
06.29.2012 , 08:09 AM | #861
Its amazing how a community can deteriorate with just one update. I don't want to un sub but i feel like they're forcing my hand

LordExozone
06.29.2012 , 08:25 AM | #862
Die orange pixel! Just die!! *smashes monitor*
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

Ellren
06.29.2012 , 08:49 AM | #863
Leave the Orange Pixel alone please…. !
Leave the Orange Pixel alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with her you deal with me, because she is not well right now.

LEAVE HER ALONE!

I'm not purple...

Parali
06.29.2012 , 08:54 AM | #864
Greetings,

We have had to remove several discussion of moderation posts, so we would like to remind everyone that if you have comments or suggestions about moderation, we ask that you email us at Communitysupport@swtor.com rather than posting about moderation on the forums.

Please keep in mind that during these clean-up processes, sometimes posts are removed not because they themselves break the rules, but because they reply to or even quote other posts than have been removed due to violations.

We hope this clears things up a little. Thank you!

Jerro
06.29.2012 , 08:57 AM | #865
Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by UrsulaBrand

Nein, seid ihr nicht. Wartet einfach noch ein bißchen. Mehr darf ich leider noch nicht sagen.
Somehow this line sounds promising? Atleast for you guys that stayed on the RP-PVP servers.

imallHD
06.29.2012 , 09:10 AM | #866
*sigh*
Refugee from Lord Calypho
Currently taking refuge on Progenitor
Original mains stuck in the Tomb

Ellren
06.29.2012 , 09:10 AM | #867
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerro View Post
Somehow this line sounds promising? Atleast for you guys that stayed on the RP-PVP servers.
It does, it's given me hope at least. That's more than I had yesterday.
I'm not purple...

Kiyosa
06.29.2012 , 09:11 AM | #868
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerro View Post
"Wartet einfach noch ein bißchen" sounds promising to you? It's more like the obligatory Soon™. It's not about wanting something to be done sometime, it's about wanting something to be done now. People are still paying while not enjoying themselves. We've already waited for more than a week in the hope of receiving what we're paying for. Instead, we get "Wartet einfach noch ein bißchen", which we have already by the way, and which presents absolutely no solution and wasn't even posted here!

And yet we have arrived at a point where even the slightest sign of a reply, informative or not, is welcomed with almost tears of joy. It's like throwing a few crumbs of bread to a man almost dying of starvation and have him say "Thank you" for his remaining days, although his situation didn't change one bit. Simply... sad.

Time is of the essence. Transfers will occur, paid or not. That's a fact. However, people won't wait forever for that to happen. And once people are fed up with being spat at, they'll be gone, come transfers or not. Many of us may still not like the idea of quitting the game, but being treated like a worthless minority (while still paying!) is sort of forcing one to just ditch the whole thing altogether. I don't know about you, but I feel like being taken for a fool. Very soon, neither my love for the game nor any more Soon™ posts will be able to convince me to keep playing it.
Kiyosa, Level 50 Sith Sorcerer, Lord Calypho refugee, finally on The Progenitor

Zakanji
06.29.2012 , 09:14 AM | #869
Absolutely priceless.

Anyway, back on topic for a lil bit, Progenitor seems to have a really nice community, recommend anyone stuck in limbo give it a try.
Arkriman 50 Powertech
It is not enough to succeed.Others must fail.

Last_Timelord
06.29.2012 , 10:00 AM | #870
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiyosa View Post
"Wartet einfach noch ein bißchen" sounds promising to you? It's more like the obligatory Soon™. It's not about wanting something to be done sometime, it's about wanting something to be done now. People are still paying while not enjoying themselves. We've already waited for more than a week in the hope of receiving what we're paying for. Instead, we get "Wartet einfach noch ein bißchen", which we have already by the way, and which presents absolutely no solution and wasn't even posted here!

I think it's more the "I am not allowed to say anything yet." part. With the rest of te post it sounds suspiciously positiv.