Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zakanji
06.29.2012 , 02:27 AM | #851
If nothing else, this thread has saved me a good nine quid a month.

Think I'll whittle away the last days of my sub on the Progenitor. Had enough of this now. Not done anything on my main in nearly a week. If no-one can be bothered to reply then I can't be bothered to pay for this dross.

It's been real.
Arkriman 50 Powertech
It is not enough to succeed.Others must fail.

Vyrianne
06.29.2012 , 02:41 AM | #852
Another day, another post. Can we please get an answer soon. Heck I'm even willing to throw money at you with paid transfers if that's the only solutikon. Do you really hate money and happy customers this much?

imallHD
06.29.2012 , 02:42 AM | #853

Ill give it to my sub runs out for them to either sort this or for Lord Calypho to rebuild its self otherwise im gone

And they wonder why they loose so many subscribers

Zakanji
06.29.2012 , 02:53 AM | #854
Quote: Originally Posted by imallHD View Post

Ill give it to my sub runs out for them to either sort this or for Lord Calypho to rebuild its self otherwise im gone

And they wonder why they loose so many subscribers
Collecting active subs seems to be priority, but keeping them isnt. Be interesting to see what genius plan BW has in store when GW 2 launches. No doubt more promises they cant keep, rammed servers, and people leaving in droves.
Arkriman 50 Powertech
It is not enough to succeed.Others must fail.

Luchsi
06.29.2012 , 02:55 AM | #855
Well, the German CMs seem to be alive again, after they kept their heads down during the week...

Quote: Originally Posted by UrsulaBrand View Post
Nein, seid ihr nicht. Wartet einfach noch ein bißchen. Mehr darf ich leider noch nicht sagen.
Quote:
No, you are not [forgotten]. Just wait for a little aditional while. Unfortunatly, I'm not allowed to say more.
And a short while later...
Quote: Originally Posted by UrsulaBrand View Post
Keiner unserer Kunden ist unrentabel. Alle zahlen den gleichen Monatsbeitrag.

Wir haben eure Bedenken gleich zu Beginn weitergegeben und wie es in jeder größeren Firma so ist, hat der Entscheidungsprozess eine Weile gedauert. Als die Entscheidung da war, haben wir erneut Bedenken geäussert (weil eben auch noch RPler auf den Servern sind) und - wie vorhergesehen - wollten einige von euch ja tatsächlich nicht wechseln.

Ob man jetzt besonders laut schreit oder seine Meinung freundlich und sachlich vorträgt, das ändert nichts an der Tatsache, dass wir diese Meinung sehen und versuchen, für euch in Austin etwas zu erreichen. (Persönlich und menschlich allerdings freuen wir uns über konstruktive Kritik mehr als über viele Ausrufezeichen und Schimpfworte. )

Wie gesagt, das Thema ist hier noch nicht vom Tisch. Wir haben euch nicht vergessen.
Quote:
No one of our customers is unprofitable. Everyone pays the same monthly subscription fee.

We have forwarded your concerns right from the beginning and, as it happens in every larger corporation, the decission making took some time. As the decission was made we announced concerns again (since there are also RPlers on the servers) and - as predicted - some of you didn't want to transfer.

If someone cries out especially loud or brings his opinion forward in a friendly and matter-of-factly manner changes nothing at the fact that we see this opinion and try to move something in Austin. (Personally we are more delighted by constructive criticism than by a lot of exclamation marks and abusive language. )

As already said the topic is not off the table. We do not have forgot you.
As with Bastian's postings a week before, translated by me as 3rd party.
Ysissiryl Hitheth-dobluth / Sage / Vanjervalis Chain (formerly: Jen'Jidai (RP-PvP))
Sal'fra Hitheth-dobluth / Operative / T3-M4 (formerly: Sith Triumvirate)
---
Jen'Jidais Vermächtnis - Nettes, zielgerichtetes Chaos

Shanaris
06.29.2012 , 02:58 AM | #856
And here I thought Blizzard"s mild neglect of RP'ers was bad.

This is getting ridiculous, even a sign of life at this point would be a welcome change of pace. I want to play this game as an RP'er, and I don't want to give up my two lvl 50's and the time i've spent on them in order to do so.

I've stayed put on Lord Calypho, Haven't logged in at all, since this debacle, save for once, to reserve my character's names on Progenitor, hoping i'd be able to transfer there "soon".

It's ridiculous how so many of us are even willing to pay for transfers, even though we are well justified for a free transfer to the progenitor, from where I'm sittting, yet no-one bothers to even reply to our concerns.

I realize that this will probaply drown in this thread, but hey, maybe the thread length and rating'll catch their eye.

P.S. : rate the thread, to keep it even bumped-ier
Shanaris - Lv. 50 Sorceress
Xhanaa - Lv. 50 Juggernaught
Amely - Guardian alt
Aliya - Sniper alt

Ellren
06.29.2012 , 04:47 AM | #857
Well an orange pixel would have been quicker but this is all I needed. I will be curious to see whether we receive an equivalent response in English when our american cohorts rise from their slumber.

We just wanted some recognition that the matter was being looked at. Granted this has come via the German forums but regardless. Thank you.
I'm not purple...

LordExozone
06.29.2012 , 05:11 AM | #858
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellren View Post
Well an orange pixel would have been quicker but this is all I needed. I will be curious to see whether we receive an equivalent response in English when our american cohorts rise from their slumber.
They were awake enough to delete our posts in this topic.

Quote:
We just wanted some recognition that the matter was being looked at. Granted this has come via the German forums but regardless. Thank you.
Nothing concrete though.
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

Majspuffen
06.29.2012 , 05:29 AM | #859
Biowaah, I want to play my main again.
Lambaste!
Best talent in the Galaxy!

Kiyosa
06.29.2012 , 06:59 AM | #860
Quote: Originally Posted by Majspuffen View Post
Biowaah, I want to play my main again.
No! It's alts or nothing! >: (
Kiyosa, Level 50 Sith Sorcerer, Lord Calypho refugee, finally on The Progenitor