Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aelrindel
06.18.2012 , 02:22 PM | #51
I jumped off already too.

Done with it.

Ryofo
06.18.2012 , 02:31 PM | #52
This thread will never leave page 1 so hurry up Bioware and answer us.

MoZg_YP
06.18.2012 , 02:43 PM | #53
Dear Bioware,
You will make so many people happy, if you open transfers to Lord Calypho. Think about it, the population of this server largely consists of people who enjoy RP and it's primary element - open world pvp (that you tried to kill but failed, thank the Force). Many are ok with 0-30 people on the fleets, don't want to lose their guilds, names (large part of RP personalities) and play with people named 101iPWNEDU. It may be difficult for you to appreciate but the people who play your game enjoy not the gameplay (a castrated version of wow) but the wonderful SW Universe. Don't take that away from us.
Thanks.

Twin
06.18.2012 , 02:51 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by MoZg_YP View Post
Dear Bioware,
You will make so many people happy, if you open transfers to Lord Calypho. Think about it, the population of this server largely consists of people who enjoy RP and it's primary element - open world pvp (that you tried to kill but failed, thank the Force). Many are ok with 0-30 people on the fleets, don't want to lose their guilds, names (large part of RP personalities) and play with people named 101iPWNEDU. It may be difficult for you to appreciate but the people who play your game enjoy not the gameplay (a castrated version of wow) but the wonderful SW Universe. Don't take that away from us.
Thanks.
Yeah! MANY MANY people loves to play with zero players on the fleets! Really? Zero? =D

Ofc some ppl would be Ok with that because....that means they aren't there either lol, so i assume you're trolling.
TWINMOON
"Click my -Referral Link- below for some helpful rewards
http://www.swtor.com/r/kBLBlJ
Reward Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Groncho
06.18.2012 , 02:56 PM | #55
well?
crickets................
any news?
is so hard?
Che
LATIN LOVER

Free Transfer??=

Gradivus
06.18.2012 , 03:06 PM | #56
An official update on the progress would be very nice.

DizzyrupTor
06.18.2012 , 03:07 PM | #57
Logged in...
Chose Republic Toon
Oh look 24 on Republic Fleet
Logging out.
Logged in...
Chose Imperial Toon.
Oh look 27 on Imperial Fleet
Logging out.
Quit game.
Are you sure you want to quit?
Closes to desktop

That's pretty much been the routine lately.

Ksaweri
06.18.2012 , 03:16 PM | #58
Well my game time runs out tommorow and my mains are on Lord Calypho but with so few players and the state of PvP I gave up (I havent logged in now for maybe a month) however I did get excited about the transfers when I heard about them.

I think now Im completely done with this game, its not mainly that they havent opened up the transfers, its that the devs here treat the playerbase with contempt pretty much. I recently played a beta weekend of another MMO (while mentioning no names its one where you just have to buy the game and its f2p from then on) and the devs were more than happy to reply to questions and problems in the forums and not leave them full of anger and wild speculation.

bleblesspyros
06.18.2012 , 03:17 PM | #59
it simple open two able servers where we can transfer the first is Tomb of Freedon Nadd for the pvpers and the second server is a rp server for the pvpers do not do able the transfer to a pve server because this is a complete diferent category from rp and the pvp.IF you open only on able destination for transfer an rp-pve server you will lost all the pvpers and they are to many i think what rpers can continue their role playing even to a pvp server you just need fantsy for rp.If the rpers go to a pvp server they can create a rp-pvp guild so when they transfer they may find more members to help them with role playing!I believe what you can do the same thinks to every server no mater its category (you can be a pver at a pvp server, you can be a rp at every category of server. the only think what you cant do at ever category of server is the open pvp (when you meet an empirial at your path you can kill him) and you can play wz and do operation at a rp server ) The players of lord calypho want to go (the most of them to a pvp server) for the open world warzones (im not sure about that but i think what many want to battle with others at the planets)I respect what many players want to stay to lord calypho to continue their rp but soon the server will be dead every day less people loging to the server they can continue their rp at a pvp server but if they can bw should transfer them to a rp server and the people who love pvp bw should transfer them to a pvp server.I ask the rpers to add some water to their wine (that we said to my country and it mean to think the idea of transfection to a pvp server

another terible idea i have is all the players of lord calypho leave the server and begin again from the begining in a new server
plz make somethink soon
Zaxos jedi guardian lord calypho

Cootiepwease
06.18.2012 , 03:23 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryofo View Post
and those that want to keep the RP but not play on a dead server?
You can keep the roleplaying. On a pvp server. Lord Calypho IS a PVP server. Stop with these semantics already. In fact this is a reason we SHOULD go to TOFN. We have some pretty amazing role players on our server and people not role playing don't stop from still being creative with their RPing. It will show to all those boring people what they had already missed out on and everyone from LC will find each other again and the awesome community we know on LC will be someplace else with some more people that want to be a part of what we have. PvP server should go to PvP server.