Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

skotish
06.18.2012 , 12:23 PM | #21
Would love to use copious amounts of swear words but alas i will just say nothing like the team that brought us this poor show
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

bleblesspyros
06.18.2012 , 12:25 PM | #22
the solution is so simple the players who want to stay on the server let them stay and the players who want to go to Tomb of Freedon Nadd transfer them.

Ryofo
06.18.2012 , 12:34 PM | #23
and those that want to keep the RP but not play on a dead server?

Fluxsource
06.18.2012 , 12:35 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by bleblesspyros View Post
the solution is so simple the players who want to stay on the server let them stay and the players who want to go to Tomb of Freedon Nadd transfer them.
Surely it's pretty clear by now that not everyone wants to move to the same server? A choice of destinations is what I'm asking for.

Vordimus
06.18.2012 , 12:35 PM | #25
The Progenitor for me, I dont want to sound dramatic but I have been waiting a long time to get my character over there and I dont fancy the sometimes 40min wait to get on the Tomb of Freedom Nad.

Twin
06.18.2012 , 12:38 PM | #26
All i want is clarification and a statement. The very least they should have done is to tell us what various options they could make happen.

Is there anything preventing them to manually move ppl like they did to testserver?

Can they move ppl from RP-PVP --> PVP/PVE/RPVE at all? -If not, why?

Is it at all possible to open 2 destinations?

What was discussed regarding the RP-PVP servers fate, before the work on transfer systems started?

etc etc etc

If they really were interested in our feedback, then they should have stated what options they are capable of first. Otherwise it's just us here taking shots in the dark...maybe simply to delay and distract us as much as possible...

I mean seriously, they state they really want our feedback and then when asked to make a poll, they state that a poll cant be trusted because not everyone visits the forum? Aaaaalrighty then!

Maybe i they have posted the answers to my questions above somewhere i missed? -If so, free cookies to anyone who provides a link...
TWINMOON
"Click my -Referral Link- below for some helpful rewards
http://www.swtor.com/r/kBLBlJ
Reward Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

robaroo
06.18.2012 , 12:40 PM | #27
Transfer us to the Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Ryofo
06.18.2012 , 12:44 PM | #28
At this point any answer is better then silence Bioware.

XharKhan
06.18.2012 , 12:45 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by robaroo View Post
Transfer us to the Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Or Progenitor...options at this point would be a bonus.

Confirmation of whats possible would also be nice from the bioware team...
Clan Leader TOGA (The Old Guards Army) EU Lord Calypho

Avicii
06.18.2012 , 12:45 PM | #30
Be careful what you wish for or you could get the Ajunta Pall treatment of a different time zone or something as your only option or stay on a server that was playable till people keep giving in and moving as the pop dwindles. Don't expect assistance from BW you will get the corky treatment from support.